Greatest guitar player ever?

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I forgot to mention, we had this exact thread on another forum, and a bunch of guys said Jimmy is highly over rated :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That goes against everything I ever heard or read about him!!
Before he hit it big with Yardbirds & Zep, he was a top rated studio dude??

So is Jimmy as good as I think, being a hack that can't play himself out of a wet paper bag,
or the music being so good it made him look better than he actually is???

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I’m not a huge fan of John Mayer’s music but he can play and seems like an all around cool guy. He had some pretty funny trolling music videos not that long ago

Same here. I’ve seen a few videos of John Mayer playing some Van Halen songs. Obviously not the greatest versions but pretty damn cool to listen to and see him jumping around having a grand old time on stage.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I believe more than a few of our members are too young to remember this Hanna/Barbera superhero.

The greatest ever was...

El Kabong ! Of Course !

(Secretly Quick Draw McGraw in disguise)

El Kabong!.jpg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I’ve been watching lollapalooza all weekend with my daughter. It’s basically karaoke for the big names. She really likes guitar and I said watch Journey with me. They have a decent guitarist, Neal Schon. Holy fuck, he rocked out at Lollapalooza. Journey by far is my favorite so far. An actual live band playing real instruments. Neal Schon is very underrated.

Reactions: Spivitz

Thread Info