Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

1635972196555.gif

Reactions: Kizzlebizz

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Was burning some time on Youtube today and found some interesting videos of Alex Lifeson from Rush.

Technical difficulties with his guitar in the middle of a concert:

RUSH "La Villa Strangiato" - Still No Guitar
Geddy and Neil fill in while things are sorted out:

Rush - 2112 at Barclays Center
Guitar failure in the middle of 2112:

Alex Lifeson Interview: His Complete Gear Setup For Rush's "Time Machine Tour 2011"
Interesting interview:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
As said before, Prince is probably one of the best and most under rated guitar players of all time. He could SHRED.

Ready Player Two features several chapters about a quest for a Haliday Easter egg hunt that takes place in "The Afterworld", a virtual world where they have to defeat 7 different versions of Prince from different era's of Prince.

No, I'm not kidding. I'm really not.

Before I could get a good look at any of them through the fog, all seven chambers opened and the Seven Princes emerged in unison, stepping forward into the arena. As they did so, the menacing opening guitar riff of the song "When Doves Cry" began to echo through the arena at earsplitting volume.

When the drums kicked in a few seconds later, all seven incarnations of Prince stretched out their arms as one and began to rise slowly from the ground. I craned my neck upward to see them all hovering directly above us, glaring down at us like seven angry Kryptonian gods intent on giving us a Smallville-style smackdown.

Read More: Seven Different Princes Serve as Villains in 'Ready Player Two' | https://ultimateprince.com/prince-ready-player-two-book/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
You guys should decide if this thread is referencing the greatest guitar player in a successful band / solo artist or greatest guitar player… period.

If the latter, then it’s the inner circle of guitar players who teach the famous musicians and perform studio recordings.

Thread Info