🏡 Better Homes Granite boulders for my landscaping?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’d like to get a couple large boulders for my landscape and as it turns out they are really expensive. A 3000 pound rock was $500 before tax plus $200 delivery charge and they might crack the sidewalk. Does anyone have a hook up or ideas for this situation?
My guy in Elk Grove has a few smaller ones, 75-100lbs each if I had to guess. I think he is giving them away but they sound like they might be too small for you.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
My guy in Elk Grove has a few smaller ones, 75-100lbs each if I had to guess. I think he is giving them away but they sound like they might be too small for you.
Wonder how big those actually are. The ones that i was talking about were fucking massive. Probably to big for my landscaping. I did come across a piece of flagstone to put down in front of my hose Bibb for $10. It was just laying all by its self almost like trash and the landscape dude said that it was just something extra and to take it for $10.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• smug
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list