NWI
BF INJECTION
20211111_172412.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
$60 is a bit steep, but I'm not mad this was a nostalgia buy for me. I am on ps4 and only got a couple hours into vice. Night time with rain is a bit choppy and weird, but I think i'm more mad at what they did to the soundtrack.

Rain was pretty bad.

I can't believe it still has to load when you cross certain boundaries. Like when's stepping out of hotel.

And also, do you have to save every time at the tape or is it auto save after everything you do?

The rampage with the gang bangers is always a classic

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Rain was pretty bad.

I can't believe it still has to load when you cross certain boundaries. Like when's stepping out of hotel.

And also, do you have to save every time at the tape or is it auto save after everything you do?

The rampage with the gang bangers is always a classic

it autosaves now, you can save a new slot at the tape. Noticed that loading too when stepping out of the Malibu, and the music keeps playing while it loads. I don't remember that load delay on PS2.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
the rain is just soooo bad. Could be worse, the launcher for PC is still down and they pulled it from their site :rofl:

Title is temporarily unavailable

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
this is such a sloppy lazy remaster but I keep playing :rofl:. only 2 game crashes so far on ps4.

Oh I did beat the RC helicopter mission in the first try with minutes to spare ?

same did that on my first try, I know for a fact I wasted hours on that mission. Now the RC plane mission is killing me, and idk why but the engine noise annoys the fuck out of me and just adds to the frustration :rofl:

Reactions: DEEZUZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info