Gaming Grand Theft Auto: Definitive Edition

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

Rockstar Games in honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III has announced Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition. The three-pack of games will include modernized versions of Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Rockstar said the games will feature graphical improvements and modern gameplay enhancements, while maintaining the classic look and feel of the originals.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Fuck the Flying the RC helicopter into the building mission. And driving the humvee drunk off moonshine
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Alright, I'm already hyped.

I used to see how long I could go with 6 stars and the Apache from the military base when you got all 100 hidden packages. Think I went a couple hours once.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
IN!

giphy.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God yes I am so excited to go back to Vice City, that is still my favorite GTA of them all and the only one I've played thru probably at least 3-4 times. Any word on whether the original soundtracks will be the same tho? If they're not gonna license all the original music they can fuck right off

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
God yes I am so excited to go back to Vice City, that is still my favorite GTA of them all and the only one I've played thru probably at least 3-4 times. Any word on whether the original soundtracks will be the same tho? If they're not gonna license all the original music they can fuck right off
Same, 3 was the first and everyone raves about SA but fuck, VC was a fucking gem in gaming.

That’s everyone’s concern so far, the OG soundtrack.

Reactions: IDAFC21

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
So when I was a freshman in college, I bought vice city at Walmart for my computer. Installed it just as normal, but my computer didn't have a video card capable of completing some of the missions. It would freeze up and I had to restart it on certain missions.

I ended up getting a better video card, and then reinstalled the game.

The odd thing was, with the first install, there were tons of tuner style cars on the road. (Looked like a supra if I recall correctly, and they were all stupid fast). Basically any car you could steal on the road could outrun any cop easily or complete any mission with no problem. After I uninstalled and reinstalled it, those cars were gone and all the normal cars were back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info