Gaming Grand Theft Auto: Definitive Edition

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score

Rockstar Games in honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III has announced Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition. The three-pack of games will include modernized versions of Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Rockstar said the games will feature graphical improvements and modern gameplay enhancements, while maintaining the classic look and feel of the originals.

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was JUST thinking about Vice City on my way back to work when Van Halen started playing in my truck. For whatever reason, they always trigger memories of the glam metal/studio missions. :rofl:

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
Doing wheelies from their studio all the way to the bottom of that island.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Doing wheelies from their studio all the way to the bottom of that island.
I recall being on a dirt bike clearing some massive jump all the time but can't think of where it was.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Also talk about an all star cast for voices... My God what a game.

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
Raging how I JUST saw X car on my way to the chopshop and then I try to find it again, it doesn't exist. Goes for all the games.

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
FUCK THE STADIUM DIRT BIKE SIDEMISSIONS

Holy fuck.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
I love watching the behind the scenes making of that voice track

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
Fuck the Flying the RC helicopter into the building mission. And driving the humvee drunk off moonshine
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Alright, I'm already hyped.

I used to see how long I could go with 6 stars and the Apache from the military base when you got all 100 hidden packages. Think I went a couple hours once.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
God yes I am so excited to go back to Vice City, that is still my favorite GTA of them all and the only one I've played thru probably at least 3-4 times. Any word on whether the original soundtracks will be the same tho? If they're not gonna license all the original music they can fuck right off

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
God yes I am so excited to go back to Vice City, that is still my favorite GTA of them all and the only one I've played thru probably at least 3-4 times. Any word on whether the original soundtracks will be the same tho? If they're not gonna license all the original music they can fuck right off
Same, 3 was the first and everyone raves about SA but fuck, VC was a fucking gem in gaming.

That’s everyone’s concern so far, the OG soundtrack.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No gameplay? The fuck?

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
So when I was a freshman in college, I bought vice city at Walmart for my computer. Installed it just as normal, but my computer didn't have a video card capable of completing some of the missions. It would freeze up and I had to restart it on certain missions.

I ended up getting a better video card, and then reinstalled the game.

The odd thing was, with the first install, there were tons of tuner style cars on the road. (Looked like a supra if I recall correctly, and they were all stupid fast). Basically any car you could steal on the road could outrun any cop easily or complete any mission with no problem. After I uninstalled and reinstalled it, those cars were gone and all the normal cars were back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom