Grand Prix/w-body parts for sale HUD, Steering Wheel Controls, '94-'96 5-spoke wheels, etc

Well, with the GTP now gone and no intention of ever getting another one, it's time to get rid of the giant pile of parts that I never got around to installing/using. Below is a list that I will keep updating as I find more stuff or as stuff sells.

I'm just looking at cash and local pickup sales in Naperville at this time. If you have any questions, please reply here or PM me. Thanks for looking!

USED

K&N stock drop-in filter $15
- This was in the stock intake of my car when I bought it. Will need to be cleaned.

Steering wheel radio controls $40/set - I have several sets of both the '94-'00 and '01-'03 styles. I grabbed these whenever I could find a clean set just to have as spares. They haven't been on a car/used in at LEAST 5 years, if not well over that, so they don't carry the usual amount of wear and damage to the graphics. They're easy to swap out and try on your own car at the time of purchase to make sure they're functioning properly.

'97-'03 heated seat switch (driver side only) $15 each - I had grabbed several of these to for a dual heated seats project which I never got around to. They're all still in their original factory form.

'97-'03 HUD display unit and controls x 3 $40 - When I last tested these, they did not show any fading on the display, but that was several years ago so I can't guarantee they still don't. All pieces will come with the connectors as well in case you will be retrofitting it. I have the dashpads too if you need that.

'94-'96 16" silver 5-spoke wheels x 2 (no tires) $80 - Will get pics soon. 16x7 inch wheels with 5x115 bolt pattern and +25mm offset. In overall good condition with very mild curb rash, scratches, etc for their age. These were popular with the '97 & up crowd back in the day because their offset made them more flush with the body of the car. These have been sitting in my climate controlled kitchen (yes, I said kitchen) not dealing with the road or elements since I got them at least 15 years ago.

Grand Prix GXP caliper and brackets set $200 - Pulled these off a GXP in the yard with a bad trans. Paint is flaking off in a few spots. I was not able to test these since I never installed them, but considering they were on an otherwise functioning car, I'd imagine they work fine.

Spyder halo projector headlights (all black version) $100 - I had these on the car about 2 years. I'm normally not a fan of how these look, but I really liked the all black version, especially on a black car. The clear coat is peeling a bit and they do have the typical bouncing issue so they will need washers to resolve that. Comes with Silverstar bulbs and LED turn signals.

K&N cold air intake $50 - *ONLY 1 LEFT* Came off a GTP in the junkyard. Kit is missing the box that shields it away from the engine bay and the filter will need to be cleaned.

'04 & up Comp G 17" chrome 5-spoke wheel set (no tires) $250 - Will get pics soon. 5x115 bolt pattern. In overall good condition with very mild spots of curb rash. If you're familiar with these, you know the chrome tends to bubble and/or peel. However, these have been sitting in my climate controlled kitchen (yes, I said kitchen) not dealing with the road or elements since I got them at least 8 years ago.

3.4" press on pulley $30 - Actually bought this used over a decade ago and never installed it, so it shouldn't have very many miles on it.

ZZP 1.0 PCM $180 - This is the version that is activated by the "Performance Shift" button found on the shift knob of '97-'00 GPs. Have used it on both the GTP I got rid of as well as the one before that despite never having modded either.

JMB fender well intake $120 - Ordered in electric blue. I purchased this used and never put it on. The K&N filter is a bit dirty, but otherwise, in very good shape.

ZZP strut tower bar brackets $20 - Painted red by previous owners. A bit rusty so may want to repaint if you want a showpiece, but otherwise, good condition.

4oz GM supercharger oil bottles x 3 $25- Purchased directly from the dealer. Would prefer not to break up the 3 bottles.

MSD 8.5mm ignition wires (red w/grey boots) $80 - Have had these for over a decade. Never used.

ZZP stainless steel brake lines $80 - I am pretty sure these were the extended ones because I had planned on upgrading the brakes.

ZZP poly dog bone and motor mount bushing set (red) $50 - 2 poly dog bone bushings and 2 motor mount bushings.

ZZP solid transmission mount $10

ZZP rear wheel bearings/hubs w/speed sensor $40
- 1 pair. Not sure of the brand, as ZZP's website did not specify and there are no markings on the hubs themselves.

20200606_124934.jpgRdioCntrl1A.jpgs-l1600.jpg20201218_152720.jpg20201218_152716.jpg20201218_152727.jpg20201218_152741.jpg20201218_152843.jpg

Thread Info

• RareGMFan
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list