3800 Grand Prix Spotted!

• Thread starter imported_1fastGTP
  • Start date
I

imported_1fastGTP

well i was over at my buddies place for his birthday over on boughton. at route 53, a black grand prix with red inplace of the dark grey/graphite on the back bumper pulls up. I noticed it said "TURBO" on the trunk below the key hole... well i was in justins car(02 GTP headers/downpipe/borla exhaust/3.2/1.9/intake/pcm/ 255WHP) with another buddy mike which was driven since me and justin were drinken... i asked the prix if it was cartuning? he stated yeah he just got it in. i asked who did the install, he stated his dad. what psi you pushen? and with IC? 10 and yes. i told justin he should be pretty even with him since hes on 10psi. so were at a red light and it goes green, the turbo prix gets the jump, and mike nails it going neck and neck we got up to 75-80 and shut down. met up at the next light. said sweet run man hope to see you around and told him to jump on ILGPC.com, so hopefully we have a new member soon. well thats enough of my rambling, im going to bed early.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info