Gaming Gran Turismo 7

Huggerorange73

Big government pro Russian dude AKA Comrade Mike
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Added a nice window sticker for Shawn1112 Shawn1112 ?

20970395864214647 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Did some more VR driving today and god damn its just awesome. Even did a few arcade races at road atlanta w/ my 579hp R32. Racing at different times of the day is even more awesome now too w/ how drastically everything changes w/ the different lighting. I did my last race at night on expert level, and man. You definitely think twice about bombing into a corner when your opponent is literally rapidly approaching your face :ROFLMAO:

If it wasnt getting so fucking hot in here i think i could probably sit and play like this for hours. Oddly enough I feel no motion sickness w/ this game at all. Tho cresting that final hill at road atlanta and dropping down to sweep across the start/finish line is so terrifying the first few times :ROFLMAO: I spun out once and that was enough to make me not wanna do it again.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Did some more VR driving today and god damn its just awesome. Even did a few arcade races at road atlanta w/ my 579hp R32. Racing at different times of the day is even more awesome now too w/ how drastically everything changes w/ the different lighting. I did my last race at night on expert level, and man. You definitely think twice about bombing into a corner when your opponent is literally rapidly approaching your face :ROFLMAO:

If it wasnt getting so fucking hot in here i think i could probably sit and play like this for hours. Oddly enough I feel no motion sickness w/ this game at all. Tho cresting that final hill at road atlanta and dropping down to sweep across the start/finish line is so terrifying the first few times :ROFLMAO: I spun out once and that was enough to make me not wanna do it again.

Have you done laguna yet with it?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Jesus its so easy to lose track of time w/ VR in this game :ROFLMAO: Bought one of the super formula cars, and did several laps of spa. I felt like I had to slouch down in my seat to get a more realistic seating position. But god going flat out in 6th thru eau rouge. Best thing ever.

Then I did an arcade race on professional level, and they threw me in w/ a bunch of the vision gt cars, like the McLaren VGT. Those things are fuckin monsters. I can corner the shit outta those things, but once I hit a straight they close up so FAST :ROFLMAO: I've never used my mirrors more in a racing game. So much fun tho.

Then I took my headset off and discovered it was dark in my house :ROFLMAO: It wasnt when I put it on.

Its such a fucking shame that EA's F1 game doesnt support VR on PS5. You can play in VR on PC so the infrastructure is there. I would never leave my house again.

Thread Info