Gaming Gran Turismo 7

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
View attachment 117965

Finally, got a sub 17 minute race on the Tokyo Expressway farming race. Had three penalties on laps too, so if I can clean those up more it should be consistently in the 17 minute range. Averaging 18 minutes a round now as it is.

Have too many cars at this point. :bowrofl:

Still going to grind some more to at a minimum buy all the cars you need an invitation for.
I just started this grind last night....I will be hitting this hard as I'm certain this will be patched sooner that later.

Easy money!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I just started this grind last night....I will be hitting this hard as I'm certain this will be patched sooner that later.

Easy money!
Yeah, we are all going off the same assumption. Just buying as much shit as possible. Think I'm up to 150 cars now?

Do I really need 25 Gr. 3 cars? No. Do I have them though? Yup. :bowrofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Yeah, we are all going off the same assumption. Just buying as much shit as possible. Think I'm up to 150 cars now?

Do I really need 25 Gr. 3 cars? No. Do I have them though? Yup. :bowrofl:
I'm just stockpiling cash for now....then I'm going to splurge.

I did buy a Superbird last night though...have my eye on some other shit as well.

Who knows, maybe they won't patch, after all the buy in on a Tomahawk is 1,000,000...not like you can make the cash with a 5K car.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'm just stockpiling cash for now....then I'm going to splurge.

I did buy a Superbird last night though...have my eye on some other shit as well.

Who knows, maybe they won't patch, after all the buy in on a Tomahawk is 1,000,000...not like you can make the cash with a 5K car.
Oh, they're going to patch the hell out of it. I think its even mentioned in the known problems section.

It's essentially ruining the in game economy for them which they want to make money on microtransactions, nobody is buying 2 million in game credits for $20 when they can make that in 40 minutes racing and it being so easy they dont even really need to pay attention when doing the race. Beating cars by 4 and 5 laps in a 12 lap race is nuts. :bowrofl:

My goal is to have all the invitation cars bought and have at least 10 million in the bank before they patch it. I think I have three more cars to buy totaling 5 million, so this weekend I should be good if they patch it sooner than later.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I change mine as soon as it gets to "normal" :LOL: Anything less than excellent just triggers me

I also wash every car I use before I put it back in the garage.

Get low

20220429_223821.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Oh my god.

Fucking.

FINALLY.

Gold Laguna.jpg

A few laps before that I got a fucking 1:28.611 and nearly tore my room apart :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But its DONE. For all the anger and rage I put myself thru, the feeling of relief and joy when I saw that time pop up is just indescribable :LOL:

I will give the assist to youtube however, as I was scrolling thru my feed and this video was randomly in it.

He actually gives useful tips and instructions that can help improve your lines and braking points. Which are all good..........but you still have to put it all together, which was still no easy task for me today. But I was also still learning how to control the viper post 1.13 update. Because it has SO much grip now, you can get on the throttle WAY earlier than you think is possible, but you have to make sure your line is perfect, or else you just understeer straight off the track.

I feel as tho a great weight has been lifted off of me now :LOL: I don't even know what to do now. Think I might take that 800k reward, plus the 500k roulette win I just got (which was STILL the lowest prize available, among THREE cars in the lineup) and go buy myself a Pagani.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well the Huayra is certainly an awesome car, but I don't quite know if its a ring car. The front end tends to go....................................a bit light.

qx2omiJ.jpg

I have never experienced this in any car yet, especially on this part of the track, which was just over a slight crest. When it happened I audibly let out a "holy shit what the fuck was that!" Cuz it jarred my concentration that much :LOL: I didnt realize just how much the front end had lifted until i went back to the replay. Thats just.......odd. I was not comfortable driving this thing around the ring :LOL: You just never quite know how the car is gonna turn in or how much front end grip youre going to have. I'll have to check and see if theres a front lip option for this car that maybe can add a little downforce, or maybe I'll have to put a little ballast towards the front.....I dont have a clean ring time to post yet, but I will try again. Even with my mistakes the lap was quicker than i was expecting, which peaks my curiosity as to what a clean lap could look like

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well thats the rest of the rolling stone missions golded then. Fucking drift challenge was the only one holding me back. Also did 1 tomahawk run, just because you have to get at least ONE in for the day. This time just left it in map 6 the whole time. Had 0.2 gallons of fuel remaining when I crossed the finish line :LOL: Only had 1 penalty as well, so

Tomahawk.jpg

:fy:

to quote the great ice cube, today was a good day.

Thread Info