Gaming Gran Turismo 7

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
daily login bonuses are back!!

as is the christmas jazz!! I'll be honest, nothing puts me in the mood for the holidays..........until I hear that christmas music when I boot the game up. I love that they've continued doing that over the years. I'm ready for christmas now :ROFLMAO:

weekly races were rather pleasant this week as well. Nothing w/ any tire wear or fuel consumption this week

If your ever up to racing with a bunch of drunk assholes, join up on a Friday night. CST 9 or 10 - whenever someone is snoring in the mic.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Perhaps. I TRY to have manners when im driving in GT, but the AI can be bullied pretty easily, as long as you dont let them get near your rear quarter in turns, cuz they WILL turn into you and pit you.

If my Forza personality comes out, all bets are off :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, a little bumping happens, sometimes unintentionally, sometimes on purpose.

Reactions: sktchy

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Goodfellas GIF

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I was surprised about no weekly race with tire and fuel.

Well they certainly made up for it this week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 3 lap race at the nurburgring ENDURANCE layout, w/ tire and fuel and 800PP cars. I of course jumped straight into that because I am a sick individual. Used my McLaren F1 GTR. Took a few frustrating restarts, but managed to get thru it, and finished first. NO clean race bonus on this one :ROFLMAO: Even tho I tried. But man once you're on the main ring, its so hard to overtake w/out getting in someones way. Started on racing hard tires, which I managed to make last for 2 laps, and when I pitted for the final lap I put on mediums. At least it didnt rain :ROFLMAO: And even going full lean on the fuel mix I still pitted after each lap for fuel. MAYBE POSSSIBLY could have done 2 laps on a single tank but I did not want to chance it. The only time I went full rich on the mix was the main straight before the end of the lap. I didn't take first until the final lap, on the back straight leading up to the carousel, and from there it was smooth sailing to the finish w/ about a 14 second lead.

I think I'm good for today now :ROFLMAO: That was intense.

Also snapped this the other day when I was logging in to get my daily login bonus

hFcaxpc.jpg

Reactions: boostedguy05

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I was kind of upset that they didn’t have the weekly challenge in with the update but then I remembered it only takes about an hour to complete the weekly challenge.
On a good note I’ve recently done 2 races at the 700PP LeMans 30 minute race AND IT DIDN’T RAIN!! That’s never happened to me before.

Thread Info