Cary

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Isn't the only other racing game to make it to a movie "Need for Speed"?

Shouldn't be hard to beat that. I suppose as long as all of the car scenes are performed with real cars I could be entertained, I mean, that's why I still come back to the NFS movie for some popcorn fun, all of the stunts were real, very minimal use of a any CGI.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Best I can do is a Miata.
Best you they can do is every single Civic generation ever produced.

I really want another NFS: Porsche Unleashed style game. NFS:pU was great because it really dug into all of Porsche's history and the normal game mode started out off with their oldest cars, and you worked your way up through the decades as you advanced.

I would love to have something like a Ferrari version of that. Start with Ferrari's earliest cars and work on up.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Best you they can do is every single Civic generation ever produced.

I really want another NFS: Porsche Unleashed style game. NFS:pU was great because it really dug into all of Porsche's history and the normal game mode started out off with their oldest cars, and you worked your way up through the decades as you advanced.

I would love to have something like a Ferrari version of that. Start with Ferrari's earliest cars and work on up.

Compared to other gt games. Gt7 barely has any civics. And I'm okay with that.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

"On Thursday, the game gains three new cars — the 2018 BMW M2 Competition, 1987 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth and 1996 S14 Nissan Silvia K’s Aero. The game will also add Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, long a mainstay of Gran Turismo’s sworn rival, Forza Motorsport. This marks the first appearance of the home of the Petit Le Mans in the Real Driving Simulator. It’s not the return of Grand Valley we expected, but that may still come someday.

There’s more! On Saturday, Polyphony Digital and Ferrari will jointly unveil a new Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo concept. The car had been teased earlier in the week with a front light signature evoking the new 499P Le Mans Hypercar, so it’ll be interesting to see how similar the two are.

The Ferrari VGT will not be available at the same time as the other cars; instead, players will be able to drive it beginning on December 15, long after it’s unveiled at the Gran Turismo World Series Nation’s Cup final this weekend. Players can also get it for free in-game if they follow along with the World Final and can answer some specific questions."

Thread Info