20830059947979868.jpg

• Love
Reactions: IDAFC21

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
4 hawk runs today. Thats about all i can take anymore in one sitting :LOL: But where the hell else are you gonna make 3.3 mil in under an hour and a half???

And as always, tomahawk washed and oil changed before placing back into the garage. ALWAYS.
I just do my one and get my raffle ticket

Reactions: Huggerorange73

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
did 2 more runs tonight, but I also bought the Alfa 155 touring car from the LCD for 800k, so 1 of those runs basically paid for that. couldnt help it tho, this is such an iconic GT car. I must have it in my stable. Threw some racing softs on it and took it around the ring. Its not really a QUICK car, but its got tons of grip and sounds amazing.

Also got a 4 star roulette spin for my daily reward. Yup. Bottom bitch 10k payout. I dont even see the point in these fucking things anymore.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
god damn :LOL: I've stopped trying. Think my best lap is sitll a 1'08 something but i havent been able to get close to it in awhile. Everytime I try I just end up pinballing off the walls and getting 15-20 second penalties. I just race the race put in my 17-18 minutes.

Wanted to a do a few runs today, but I just wasnt motivated. Maybe tomorrow

Id say that car definitely earned an oil change and a wash before you placed it back in the garage!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Started a bit late today, but I got 4 runs in. And then immediately blew it all on the 3.3 mil Ferrari F50 in the LCD :LOL: :LOL: I need to stop looking in there. I really wanna start buying up race cars from the regular car dealers. Couldnt resist tho. I mean. F50.

Oddly on my last run I DIDN'T get a clean race bonus......have no idea why. Thats the first race I havent gotten one. Despite the fact that I put in like a 16:44 run and half the field was down 5 laps by the time I finished.

But. On my 2nd to last run. I put this lap in. FESTER665 FESTER665

1'07.418 bitch!! And that was on Map 3. Should try for a hotlap on map 1, but then i would need to stop for a splash of fuel before the end. But I am quite curious to see what I could put in w/ the full beans.......

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Started a bit late today, but I got 4 runs in. And then immediately blew it all on the 3.3 mil Ferrari F50 in the LCD :LOL: :LOL: I need to stop looking in there. I really wanna start buying up race cars from the regular car dealers. Couldnt resist tho. I mean. F50.

Oddly on my last run I DIDN'T get a clean race bonus......have no idea why. Thats the first race I havent gotten one. Despite the fact that I put in like a 16:44 run and half the field was down 5 laps by the time I finished.

But. On my 2nd to last run. I put this lap in. FESTER665 FESTER665

1'07.418 bitch!! And that was on Map 3. Should try for a hotlap on map 1, but then i would need to stop for a splash of fuel before the end. But I am quite curious to see what I could put in w/ the full beans.......

how i met your mother challenge GIF by hoppip

God do the laps looks so much more fluid on a wheel that the controller. My car is all herky jerky going around turns, yours is just so much smoother.

Been working on getting my first lap times down with the wet ground, usually around 1:45 now. Will report back later after I try for a 1:06 lap

Thread Info