Gaming Gran Turismo 7

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I look forward to whipping my controller across the floor in frustration trying to gold every license test.

I am excited to see what they can do w/ the dual sense controller tho. I still remember how GT1 w/ the analog controller was a complete game changer.
A.K.A. "Tomahawking the controller" :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, if you've completed the license testing in previous versions they should give you that same access in the new version. That is one of the things I really dislike about the game. Yeah you get cars for beating times, but it's such a pain in the ass.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
A.K.A. "Tomahawking the controller" :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, if you've completed the license testing in previous versions they should give you that same access in the new version. That is one of the things I really dislike about the game. Yeah you get cars for beating times, but it's such a pain in the ass.
Don't forget about the long endurance races. Lol

Reactions: sktchy

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
I'm all in!

20220204_104831.jpg

Reactions: IDAFC21

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Reactions: Huggerorange73

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Might have to pick this up for the ps4. If I like it enough might get a ps5. I tried to get into the most recent horizon but it just felt exactly the same as the previous one with just a new map. This on the other hand looks much cooler
I'll do it if you do it :noes: Personally I would use the PS5 for only this game hard to justify an upgrade I can't afford.

Also, IDK if anyone else is poor and can't afford a PS5 but it says "PS5 upgrade available" on the PS4 game. What exactly does that mean?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I'll do it if you do it :noes: Personally I would use the PS5 for only this game hard to justify an upgrade I can't afford.

Also, IDK if anyone else is poor and can't afford a PS5 but it says "PS5 upgrade available" on the PS4 game. What exactly does that mean?

Likely just means that if run the ps4 version on a ps5, it'll download all the hi res shit needed to run on ps5 and probably allow the game to run a higher resolution/framerate as well

• Love
Reactions: 10sec

Thread Info