• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

GPGT owners

nmskull66

Blowing up one 3800 at a time
Reaction score
It was about 1130pm last night and me and my girlfriend got into a fight so i just took off for a drive..

I got on the highway and there was nobody on there so i hit WOT and i hit 107 and my cars rpms went down to 3k and it would not let me go any faster. I thought i broke my car at first because ive never opened it up like that before but was the the gov kicking in?

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Stock tune ftl.

My gtp used to pretty much cut boost at 100mph on the stock tune. Found that out through the traps :io:

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
108 is your cut off good sir.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
As long as they're H rated and up. I think H is 123mph. Probably shouldn't really go over 100mph anyways.

Fish

Reaction score
I wanted to see what it was like, so I hit the limiter on some dirt road in mexico. :hs:

Fish

Reaction score
Yeah. Ran some junk in my trunk through some caves too. I couldnt keep up cause the headlights blow ass on a GP and I felt barely safe in the day time.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you were in a movie, you are so cool Fish.

Fish

Reaction score
Definatly. Although I got into a scuffle cause I told some bitch that Nitro was for pussies.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Reaction score
I wanted to see what it was like, so I hit the limiter on some dirt road in mexico. :hs:
You had your car in Mexico! JEALOUS. lol
Yeah. Ran some junk in my trunk through some caves too. I couldnt keep up cause the headlights blow ass on a GP and I felt barely safe in the day time.
Sounds like you were in a movie, you are so cool Fish.
Definatly. Although I got into a scuffle cause I told some bitch that Nitro was for pussies.
Haha epic! I lol'd

Eagle is gonna romp on you too.
Fish aint scared of nobody... :s00ls:

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Reaction score
Maby its a good idea not to go over 107 mph? :dunno:

lol I do not trust my car to do over 100. Corvette sure but grand prix on near bald good years... Na

Fish

Reaction score
With good tires, Wbodies can feel planted doing over 100, and thats on a dirt road too. :s00ls:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom