• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

GPG 2005

dsk727

Reaction score
GPG 2005

The dates have been announced, it is being held in the middle of August this year, and the hotel is now over the border in Iowa.. check out the website if you want more info!!

This is so close to home for us and those that went last september know how much fun it is!!!!!!

:D

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Ill be there. I left early last year. So Ill be there the whole time this year.

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
Rock on!!

I have 7 months to get my liver prepaired ;) .

Looking forward to another great time! I'm glad they are having the show at the hosting hotel this time. It's in Iowa this time too, closer to Hooters :D .

Who's going to bring my bags this time? I may have to trailer the GTP with her Expedition this time so we can fit all our crap :blink: .

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Yeah I realize it is only a few weeks after...But to be honest, I would rather miss nationals then GPG.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jan 29 2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah I realize it is only a few weeks after...But to be honest, I would rather miss nationals then GPG.
[snapback]69422[/snapback]​
yup, yup, looks like i'll be at the PONTIAC drags[fathers day weekend :blink: ], and GPG....screw, OH :ph34r:

few more weeks till AZ.. :D B)

Fish

Reaction score
Theres NATs at Cordova as well. :D

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
I'll be there :D

Edit...I gathered top secret information about this event....sssshhhhh:

Pontiac is back @ GPG05.
We will have Cordova all to ourselves Thursday nite
Special Hotel Parking/ hangout just for us. NO BASS BOATS(inside joke)
~$75 for the three events encluding the dinner.

Dream

Reaction score
FYI...Junior Suites have a king sized bed, a pull out couch, wet bar, mini fridge, and a microwave. Also has a sliding glass door, to what I didn't ask. The lady basically described it as a room and a half. Reservations have been made. :)

Edit: It sounds worth the extra 7 bucks. :)

Fish

Reaction score
Who needs a wet bar when you have a parking lot?? Honestly?? I just need a bed and a shower.

bracketracer

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to make GPG05, because I'm sure it will be even better than GPG04 (which was alot of fun). I'm thrilled that details are starting to roll in.

Hey, I also noticed an ILGPC Spring Race Day at Byron on Sun, May 16 on Byron's website. Can anyone give me any details?

Later!

I

imported_GraFFix

I sure hope this hotel doesnt have any hills next to it.....

Fish

Reaction score
Originally posted by GraFFix@Jan 31 2005, 11:22 PM
I sure hope this hotel doesnt have any hills next to it.....
[snapback]69815[/snapback]​
Why not?? We can be rollin all night. :lolsign:

dsk727

Reaction score
Originally posted by bracketracer@Jan 31 2005, 11:03 PM
Hey, I also noticed an ILGPC Spring Race Day at Byron on Sun, May 16 on Byron's website.  Can anyone give me any details?

Later!
[snapback]69812[/snapback]​
I think that is from last years spring race day.. we haven't picked our dates yet for our spring race day! Probably will talk about that at the meeting next sunday :D

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
Made my reservations this morning. All the jr. suites are gone. Like Fish said we have a parking lot to party in.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Feb 3 2005, 12:23 PM
Made my reservations this morning. All the jr. suites are gone.  Like Fish said we have a parking lot to party in.
[snapback]70217[/snapback]​
I made mine this morning also....I got the reg room with BIG bed, and Couch/pullout....sound like nice party rooms. ;)

BTW....H/Dog...I had them start a list for people waiting for a jr./sweet, when someone cancels.....I should be first on the list/I had them start the waiting list...get on it. B)

I've been filling out my vacation sheet all day, making resv., going out for lunch(STACEY IS A FREAK) :ph34r: :lolsign: OH-MY/GOD

getting excited already

superchargedgp

Reaction score
Originally posted by GTPictor@Feb 4 2005, 01:11 AM
I'm there....this time i might even bring the right car.
[snapback]70318[/snapback]​
yeah no more lincoln

mybluegtp

Reaction score
I dont know if i'll be able to make this one.. especially the stuff i got myself into this year... :(

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Feb 3 2005, 06:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-HUNTERDOG
@Feb 3 2005, 12:23 PM
Made my reservations this morning. All the jr. suites are gone.  Like Fish said we have a parking lot to party in.
[snapback]70217[/snapback]​
I made mine this morning also....I got the reg room with BIG bed, and Couch/pullout....sound like nice party rooms. ;)

BTW....H/Dog...I had them start a list for people waiting for a jr./sweet, when someone cancels.....I should be first on the list/I had them start the waiting list...get on it. B)

I've been filling out my vacation sheet all day, making resv., going out for lunch(STACEY IS A FREAK) :ph34r: :lolsign: OH-MY/GOD

getting excited already
[snapback]70271[/snapback]​
[/b]
Why do I have to be a freak?? haahahahah cause I ran into you guys on urlunch date? heheeee :lolsign:

dsk727

Reaction score
stacey did you go look at the website I posted.. it is on the IL/Iowa border, only 2 hours or so from us! You should go, it is a blast!!!!! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom