• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

gp guys. what are you running for fog lights.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i need new fog lights. mine cracked. and i want to do something different. i dunno what im gonna do tho.

any ideas? what do you got?

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
I was completely disappointed with my Angel Eyes, they never worked. Im actually looking for stock fog lights and Ill just run HIDs

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeah im thinking of not doing the hid thing just cuz everyone seems to be going that route lately... i think either one i do tho ill tint em.

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
Actually... Im considering the second one for myself, the JDM fog light. Im just concerned about wiring it up

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i think itll be easy.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I went the 3000k (yellow) hid direction, now i have l.e.d. signals and corners so i'm switching the fogs to l.e.d. as well just like the first link you posted. led's look b/a IMO. So crisp, so white, so tits.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i dont have led's anywhere except my pretend 3rd brake light.

where did you get all your stuff 10secsomeday, also whatd you do for hyperflash stuff.

PANDA

Reaction score
I run some ricer eBay fog light bulbs because my silver stars burn out every few weeks. I have stock housings.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Right away for hyper flash i just ran in some bulbs and stuck them into the fenders :rofl: after that i stopped by radio shack and picked up some resistors, soldered them together, taped them up, made them look pretty and bam. OR you can buy the premade ones that you just splice into the wiring. They're between $6-$12 a piece like these...

http://www.google.com/product_url?q=http://www.motosport.com/ad/?code=ST-SP-CA-PRODUCT&catalogId=114269&csource=Goog&CAWELAID=334131597&fr=AK0XRkYzs-R3AfSY-MNXIP1V5jRA100FLym0o2IAkCtPVi5mO4HglMEPhg1d622B8CGyVQO4hRIksusWnXZUzGXsNwxJGc7bYR3MBbhBEr59t2xneQLiJfACxsyTq6fa-y8G_WTNRViH5Nfq2bnO2mUMZ3jrbKs2ergap_jjOGzI_wRK75nOlODrXSBpBx2pOgAAAAAAAAAA&gl=us&hl=en&sa=title

If you find something better do that, this was just an example. I got most of my stuff at

http://autolumination.com/

Great prices and got everything just like i ordered. The led's just look so nice, nothing compares, they flash so quickly, i love em, but i am obsessed with lights. Must be an A.d.d. problem :dunno:

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
... For the JDM fog lights, can you run them directly through your fog light switch in the car? or do you need to use a different switch?

RebelTJ

Coyote Bus Lines
Reaction score
Another way to remove hyperflash is that you can get the flasher module modified by BackinBlack for $25...

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
... For the JDM fog lights, can you run them directly through your fog light switch in the car? or do you need to use a different switch?
Same switch, you'll be fine with fog lights, it's the flashers that need a little modification because they have far less resistance than the filament bulbs do.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
i like this quite a bit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LED-2-Load-Resistors-Turn-Signal-Blinker-Fix-3157_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a4ce180cbQQitemZ250397950155QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

would that work? looks simple

now when you do the hyperflash deal... do you need em for all four corners... or is it okay to have driver/passenger side.
Those are much cleaner IMO, same difference, and that can be put anywhere in the turn signal wiring. I put mine under the hood cause it was easy to get to but w/e works. 1 on each side is perfect. I went a little over kill and tailored mine to my exact voltage so i got the exact same blink :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
wow. engineer much?

ahhaha thats awesome.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's simple plug and play formulas :smile:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
ill give you a simple plug and play formula

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Meijer $30 truck lights. They never aimed that precisely and I don't use them. Would love to do a projector retrofit on the fogs.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom