Gotta sell all my shit - Welder/creeper/treadmill/bowflex/etc

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
EVERYTHING is located in Aurora, il. No weirdo's.

Hey ya'll, downsizing to a place about 1/4 the size of what I'm living in now, so I need to sell or just get rid of a bunch of shit that just can't go with me. Everything is OBO and the more shit you take the cheaper everything is!

I'll add more stuff as I find it or see it or decide I can't take it. I have this SICK ass kitchen table that's like built to hold a truck on top of it that would make a kick ass workbench, but I gotta see if this dude from work wants it or not.

Tool bench $50 - It's a tool bench. I love it, but won't have a garage. The front left leg is a bit bent, I accidentally hit it with my old Buick I used to have, other than that it's good to go. Has it's own florescent light under the blue top.

Dual work light $30 - They work light great!

Radio $40 - This is/was my garage radio, works awesome. I have some speakers that I use with it that are worthless but sound good, so you can have them if you buy it.

Dryer vent cleaning thing $12 - I used this thing once, you attach the pieces together and connect it to a drill and get all that shit out of your vent.

Ottoman $20 - I won't have room for this thing, maybe someone has matching furniture and can use it? The stuff on it is from my dog eating her bone, it's not jizz or anything, that's all over everything else I'm selling. :s00ls: This thing is like 4'x4'x2' tall.

F1 race seats $100 - Some Chinese brand shit, they're aight but ya know. One has modified s2000 rails on it, I can take those off for you muscle car fggts that might want them.

Anyone know someone with an EvoX? I have these stock ass taillight they can smash up or something. I'm sure owning such a piece of shit car has to have them at least a little frustrated. :s00ls: I keed I keed, but seriously, I'll sell them or trade them for some beer if you know anyone that wants a set.

Last edited:

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Welder/Creeper/and other stuff I didn't even have listed are $OLD to a rambunctious new owner. Some would even say he's insane.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
C'mon, nobody wants any of this stuff?!!!!

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Work bench is SOOLLLLDDDD. That bowflex and treadmill are realllllllyyyy looking for a forever home, be the change in their life.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Reaction score
My buddy will take the Evo X tails if they're still available.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
My buddy will take the Evo X tails if they're still available.
They certainly are, they're his. Does he want to come pick them up some time this weekend? IDK if you have my # or not to give him, if not send me a PM and I'll give it to you.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Buy some bowflex and treadmill RN, you know you want to.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Bowflex/Treadmill gone, still have the work lights, Ottoman, Radio and the seats. I'll probably end up keeping the seats and modifying them to fit on my race simulator. YOLO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom