b27659fed9b4166aafe0d6b9d5e2f0f0f6f1d85448a07398dad91783ff8f79da.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Is it just me or can the guy that plays James Gordon not act? I'll stick it out for a while but overall wasn't impressed. I'll give the first episode a pass because most shows seem to think they have to pack them full of back story. I'd rather have the character intros spread out a bit.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I wasn't too sure about the casting for Gordon either... Hopefully he works out eventually...

Donal as Bullock was a really good casting though...

Don't think we'll see any new characters introduced for a little while, just possibly getting back stories on all those introduced already.

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
could be. sounds like you get a little bit of everyone..

As originally conceived, the series would have served as a straightforward story of Gordon's early days on the Gotham City police force. The idea evolved not only to include the Bruce Wayne character, but will also tell the origin stories of several Batman villains, including Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, Joker,[4] Poison Ivy,[5] Scarecrow,[6] Hugo Strange, Harvey Dent[7] and Mr. Freeze.[8] The first season order consists of sixteen episodes.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So im going back thru the last season of the walking dead before the new season starts, and guess who i see. The dude who plays the penguin. :rofl: He was in the 4th episode who rick and carol meet when they go out to that neighborhood to find meds and supplies. Haha. He played such a small part i never remembered him from this show.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Agreed. I like the idea of it following the James Gordon though....or at least him being a main character.

I wonder if it'll just be like smallville. I hope not

Somebody saaaaaaaaaaave me

I liked Smallville up until about season 5. After that, should have ended sadly it just just as long to die.

Gotham? I will watch it. Trailer looks good. I'm enjoying Agents of shield.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info