Got some tints @ Chicago Auto Pros!

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
As the title states, I went in this past weekend for 20% Ceramic tints at the Glenview location for Chicago Auto Pros.

Met Caleb, who was an awesome guy. Great communication over the weeks before when scheduling and confirming the film type and percentage I wanted. He usually responded within 20 minutes of all emails, even over the weekend after hours. Customer service is excellent with these guys, so, thank you for that!

Showed up at 8:00 AM Saturday, took the car right in and had it done by 10:00 AM.

Quality is definitely there and pricing was very fair,especially considering the care they took and the quality of the work that was superb!

Here are some pics of the Durango after the tints.

I highly recommend anyone in the market for tinting or any other car needs to give these guys a shot.

Still trying to get the wife to bring her Volt in, but she is sticking to decision of not getting them. I'll see if I can change her mind!

-Chris

Chicago Auto Pros

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Chris, Thanks for the awesome feedback.

It was a pleasure meeting you and working on your Durango R/T, it's definitely a cool vehicle and the tint sets it off perfect.

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your wife in the future!

-Caleb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom