3800 Got pulled over for foggy windshield!

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Well i know you've all done this at one time or another. The car had to sit outside the garage last night and got a nice thin coating of ice/dew over a lot of it, especially the windows. I started my car up 5 min early, but unfortunatley it didn't do too much. As i was driving i could only see out of the lower portion of my windshield, and had the defrost on full blast. As i'm sitting at a stop sign turing right, a cop turns left, goes by me and pulls a u-turn. I couldn't figure out what the hell i did wrong? Cop comes up and asks me if he knows why i had been pulled over, and i said no. He asks me, "how the hell can you drive when you can't even see out the windshield?" I then explained my lower portion i was looking through. Luckily he was a nice guy, told me to start my car earlier and to have a good day. Nice guy, i would have flipped if i had gotten a ticket though. Oh well, no tickets still woo hoo!

G

GTPLEE

The cops always have a probable cause to pull someone over, what police branch was it, because I know Lisle and Naperville are very strict. I got pulled over yesterday in Aurora past 59 by the Metra train station by an unmark cop car two guys get out one on my side and the other on the passenger side they claim that I didn't use signal to turn but its only one lane going west in that directions the car in front of me was making a left turn the one cop on the passenger side said well you got two people saw that you didn't use your signal meaning them and also your windows were tinted bla bla bla anyway they told me to have a good evening.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info