Got new rims for the wagon

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Got a set of these from a guy I work with. Rears are 18x9.5, so should fit a 275 just fine.

One has a hairline crack, and needs to be repaired; but overall in really good shape. Anyone know where I can get the one welded cheap?

Attachments

• 4CB23934-ACEF-446E-8CE9-664A3EC6031E.jpg
    4CB23934-ACEF-446E-8CE9-664A3EC6031E.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 129

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I think it will look badass on the wagon. Will have to redo the centercaps though. Offset is perfect with my 25mm spacers. 275 is the widest tire I can fit.

These are incredibly light too. My wheels on the wagon are trash. I believe the PO was a girl with complete lack of spatial awareness. Every rim is gouged with curb rash.

I'll do a test fit on my day off. Barely got my wifes trans done before work today. Took my boys and I 4 hours just to get it in Friday night (and was a very intense 4 hours). Spent 12 hours buttoning up the install yesterday, and 4 hours before work today cleaning the garage. Really want to see these mocked up on the car, but I just ran out of time.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
In a past life my gf had a neon on SRT4 wheels and she cracked and bent an inside lip. I was able it bring it to so no name wheel repair place on the south side. They heated it up and stick welded it back together and it was good until we sold it.

I'd think that is repairable but to do it right I'd go to Crown so it looks nice after.

.... or you may be able to eBay one wheel for a good enough deal?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info