Got a new top speed

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Here a few pics I have loaded to photobucket anyway.
pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

It's a custom painted 2005 baja poker run 40 outlaw. it runs triple 600hp motors. Put a custom stereo in it last month. Next year it's going to get the whipple Stage 3 kit that should put each motor around 770hp. Also will be paint matching engine bay to match exterior paint at that time.

DUDE THAT FUCKIN SHIT IS SIIICCCKKKK AS HELLLLLL.... :fy:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I'm surprised that the intake on the center motor is so close to the exhaust...

Helluva bad ass boat you got there, I'm sure its a bitch to fuel that thing lol

Most boat exhaust Has the coolant water ran through it to prevent fires, you can lay your hand on the pipe when it's running "most" of the time prolly not with those 600's but with my small block it's maybe 200* right on the manifold

vadorsnake04

TCG Elite Member
Apr 24, 2006
Pretty sure I've seen it on a poker run on lake Michigan.

This is sitting on the driveway, look for it this season :bigthumb:

223251_8437154588_606474588_312869_8012_n.jpg

Same shit different color, '05 '40 Outlaw, Mitchr T paint, only twins, not baller enough for the triple 600's haha.

im the first owner on the boat, but i think the dealer which was out of pa took it on a poker run, so you probably did see it.

Great looking boat! i like it, do you go anywher besides lake michigan?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
im the first owner on the boat, but i think the dealer which was out of pa took it on a poker run, so you probably did see it.

Great looking boat! i like it, do you go anywher besides lake michigan?

Thanks. It really hasn't traveled from lake Michigan, but practically whores out every inch of the lake. We've done alot of the Chicago offshore poker runs, probably where I saw the boat. Thing is awesome man, hopefully will get down to LATO for a week one of these days.

imbuggin

Addict
Mar 15, 2007
how does your boat stack up agaist the guy with the twin rolls royce jet engines hanging off the back? My buddies captain is friends with them. Thing is wild will run jet fuel, reg fuel, or diesel and it rips.

I am pretty sure I have seen you guys out near the play pen in lake michigan. Sweet boat, love the blue whipples!!!

vadorsnake04

TCG Elite Member
Apr 24, 2006
Thanks. It really hasn't traveled from lake Michigan, but practically whores out every inch of the lake. We've done alot of the Chicago offshore poker runs, probably where I saw the boat. Thing is awesome man, hopefully will get down to LATO for a week one of these days.

You will love it if you go, if you do go u must go to coconuts. Great time! We go 30 miles to go there every time lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info