3800 Got a new job

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
So today was my last day at the Sears store. I went from a schmuck who managed a small store to a guy with a big time job in one day. LOL

Kinda weird not having to go back there after being there for 4 and half years. I was acutally there longer than the current owner. So its even weirder for him and his family who I've become friends with other the past 3 and half years since he bought it.

But I'm gonna be installing Radio Frequency alarm systems at businesses andretailers in the suburbs and all over the northern part of the state. Gonna get to do some traveling to Detroit and New Jersey for some training. I get a vechicle also which means I won't be driving the GTP but on weekends :(

But overall I"m excited to get a job that pays more and has benefits with insurance. This growing up stuff is getting old...and I've debated on selling the car with having the work vechicle I can use for personal use and save some $$ on payments and insurance on the gtp.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info