• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Got a new job

dole21

Reaction score
So today was my last day at the Sears store. I went from a schmuck who managed a small store to a guy with a big time job in one day. LOL

Kinda weird not having to go back there after being there for 4 and half years. I was acutally there longer than the current owner. So its even weirder for him and his family who I've become friends with other the past 3 and half years since he bought it.

But I'm gonna be installing Radio Frequency alarm systems at businesses andretailers in the suburbs and all over the northern part of the state. Gonna get to do some traveling to Detroit and New Jersey for some training. I get a vechicle also which means I won't be driving the GTP but on weekends :(

But overall I"m excited to get a job that pays more and has benefits with insurance. This growing up stuff is getting old...and I've debated on selling the car with having the work vechicle I can use for personal use and save some $$ on payments and insurance on the gtp.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Thats cool you got the job. I would still keep the GTP, just cause you want to have a car to get around.

sweetness

Reaction score
change your insurance to a weekend type plan. You could save a decent amount money doing that. if you are only going to be driving it on weekends there is no reason to insure it for the other 5 days a week.

BC

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Or, dont insure it. Stick it in the garage. Put in a beefed up transmission, beefed up engine, and mod the hell out of it. Then re-insure it :D

Congrats on the new job. Ive still got two years before I need to start growing up.

dsk727

Reaction score
Yup growing up sucks..but its a fact of life!
Congrats!!!! Hope this new job treats you better then sears did!!! :)

alexgtp

Reaction score
I dont wanna grow up Im a toys-r-us kid..LOL!!

Congrats.. hope you can still make it out to events..

dole21

Reaction score
thanks everyone.

events will be actually easier to attend now, as i will rarely work a weekend. thats something i'm not used to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom