Goodfellas open 24x7?

PANDA

Reaction score
When PANDA wants something done, I usually want it done yesterday. Thats when I call Jeff. He tells me bring it by, and he is working on my car as soon as I arrive. This no appointment "bring it by" and fast service shit is what I love. Its nice where you can go somewhere after most shops are closed. Thanks again Jeff for working on my Tahoe.

:pedobear:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
And he parties like a rock star.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
We party like crazy, good times at the old place. Winter is just around the corner, we need mad meetz.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
:werd: to that brotha, :werd: to that.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I wish we had a shop around here like that. Instead all i ever get is no ls1 no care or this retarded what is welding response. Welding is evidently too labor intensive for any auto place in springfield. Talked someone into welding a flex pipe for me at a exhaust shop years ago and it looks like someone just threw up welds all over the pipe....springfield is a terrible place to live for car stuff.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
I wish we had a shop around here like that. Instead all i ever get is no ls1 no care or this retarded what is welding response. Welding is evidently too labor intensive for any auto place in springfield. Talked someone into welding a flex pipe for me at a exhaust shop years ago and it looks like someone just threw up welds all over the pipe....springfield is a terrible place to live for car stuff.
That sucks. An Ls1 car is no different than any other. Its not like your welding to the block and anything. Everything is still mild steel or stainless

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I completely agree. I am not sure if that shop is open any more It is called FC customs. I went there and even offered to pay a higher price and they said they only do corvettes or high dollar project cars. People around here are rediculous. Unless some 50 year old dude cares about it, your not getting shit done.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
I'm glad i can do my own welding and don't have to deal with that bullshit. There needs to be a goodfellas by you lol

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
They would get 100% of my business too, seems like a shop of guys that actually give a shit.

One of my best buddies is a welder...too bad he mvoed to St. Louis. Welding is something I want to get into though.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
haha, you know the crazy part is that the drive would be shorter then what I used to do. When I first got into modding my Monte I went to Dayton, OH several times to have Milzy do work. That was around 5 hours away. I have been very tempted to take my car up north a few times since getting on this forum. Only time I have was for James to do some engine work. When I finally make it to a track day up there I should probably make an appointment since I am sure I will break shit....hopefully your shop isn't too far from the track.

A good shop is gold to me though. I drive an hour to have my stock mustang serviced just for the peace of mind. If someone is working on my car I want them to care about the quality and outcome of the work, not just the money side of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom