đź‘‹ INTRO Good morning all

LomileWE-2

Regular
Apr 1, 2020
60477 Cook
Real Name
Chuckles
Is that a sweet 16 or 18 donzi? Nice to see an older one with a merc drive and not an omc, what power?
It's actually a 22 that I removed the acrylic 3 piece windshield from due to being beat by the sun. To replace the pieces would be a shit ton and they made entry/egress way more difficult than necessary. If you look close, you can see the elevated nonskid "walk" that goes around the cockpit that was useless with the windshield.
It has a 330 horse BBC coupled to a Warner trans turning a TRS outdrive. Not a performance engine but super reliable and will push it to 60.
Thanks for noticing it.
Chuck

Reactions: Yaj Yak and 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
It's actually a 22 that I removed the acrylic 3 piece windshield from due to being beat by the sun. To replace the pieces would be a shit ton and they made entry/egress way more difficult than necessary. If you look close, you can see the elevated nonskid "walk" that goes around the cockpit that was useless with the windshield.
It has a 330 horse BBC coupled to a Warner trans turning a TRS outdrive. Not a performance engine but super reliable and will push it to 60.
Thanks for noticing it.
Chuck

damn I’ve always wanted a 22 classic, I have this old feller 1986 18’ powerplay, just a 350 alpha drive boat

877DEDC7-CB74-4DE8-93F7-8A634917ABB4.jpeg

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Thanks for noticing it.
Chuck

imma need a thread about this in the powersports section too k thanks

Thread Info