gonna start the 6.0 build

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
got a 6.0 flex plate, spacer, flex plate bolts, and VSS connector on the way.

picked up the lower TC cover, bolts for it, dipstick tube, and posi treatment earlier.

still need to find a trans line and get the shift kit for the trans and i should have everything needed

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Yea, you should have. :rofl:

just ordered a trans cooler, should have done it awhile ago but was debating

I probably would have if I didnt need to drive it everyday. Would have taken a while to get all the parts together for the swap.

I just ordered a fan for mine, 10" 1250CFM for $24 on siliconintakes.com. DO IT!

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
X2. how far is Lansing from NW Chicago? This sounds like a cool build can i help?

probably around 1hr one way b/c of jacked up traffic. I say gladly but i haven't even been able to touch it yet b/c i'm working so much :( sucks man, so Sunday i am going to be completely devoted to it

How much was your 4l80?

it was $850 w/72k on it. I had the shift kit installed and my guy said it was CLEAN besides a few slightly worn clutches for 2nd or 3rd

I probably would have if I didnt need to drive it everyday. Would have taken a while to get all the parts together for the swap.

I just ordered a fan for mine, 10" 1250CFM for $24 on siliconintakes.com. DO IT!

hmmm i was def going to look into one, thanks :)

Thread Info