3800 going to the dentist :(

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by dole21@Nov 13 2003, 02:19 PM
I need my wisdom teeth taken out, but I have no dental insurance. and my buddy just got his pulled $1200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

HELL no....I'll buy a hood or rims and tires first...LOL
yup with out insurance your pretty much screwed, I have insurance and i think i paid $500 for just my 2 lower ones. :eek:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
I paid a little over a $150 for 2 of my 4 wisdom teeth to come out(one never showed up and the other one came out the year before)... with insurance, cause I had them pulled same day they started hurting, emeregency or something like that. But well worth it. I even had 4 other teeth pulled... 2000 was the year I had 6 teeth pulled out in 6 months! ouch!

Denise :)

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by dole21@Nov 13 2003, 02:19 PM
I need my wisdom teeth taken out, but I have no dental insurance. and my buddy just got his pulled $1200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

HELL no....I'll buy a hood or rims and tires first...LOL
your better off getting it done now, cause eventually it's going to come back to bite you in the ass with pain!!! You better start stocking up on on the orajel because when they start to hurt, your going to need it!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info