• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

going to the dentist :(

GTPj

Reaction score
i'm going to get a cavity filled :( all i can think about is the dentist from the movie "little shop of horrs"...i'm scurred. so i have a day off of work but going to get the damn cavity filled :( wish me luck....its gonna hurt...

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
My uncle is my dentist and fear going lol!! I had my first cavity last yr he had to gas me cause I freak out!!

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Nov 13 2003, 02:02 PM
ask for the good drugs like nitrous oxide! that will make you feel better! and LOL !
Like in the movie Lethal Weapon 4, when all 3 of them were in the room with Uncle benny... :lol:

hueygt

Reaction score
Yeah a Laughing Fest.... hahahahahaaaaa like stoners...:p...but i have a dentist appointment really soon dont know when... :blink: <----- this is how i will end up...

LeeGTP

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Nov 13 2003, 02:02 PM
ask for the good drugs like nitrous oxide! that will make you feel better! and LOL !
Yeah some NAWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSS

GTPj

Reaction score
Originally posted by hueygt@Nov 13 2003, 02:11 PM
Yeah a Laughing Fest.... hahahahahaaaaa like stoners...:p...but i have a dentist appointment really soon dont know when... :blink: <----- this is how i will end up...
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: that will be me when i'm done......

dole21

Reaction score
I need my wisdom teeth taken out, but I have no dental insurance. and my buddy just got his pulled $1200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

HELL no....I'll buy a hood or rims and tires first...LOL

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by dole21@Nov 13 2003, 02:19 PM
I need my wisdom teeth taken out, but I have no dental insurance. and my buddy just got his pulled $1200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

yup with out insurance your pretty much screwed, I have insurance and i think i paid $500 for just my 2 lower ones. :eek:

dsk727

Reaction score
I paid a little over a $150 for 2 of my 4 wisdom teeth to come out(one never showed up and the other one came out the year before)... with insurance, cause I had them pulled same day they started hurting, emeregency or something like that. But well worth it. I even had 4 other teeth pulled... 2000 was the year I had 6 teeth pulled out in 6 months! ouch!

Denise :)

xplicitt

Reaction score
Originally posted by dole21@Nov 13 2003, 02:19 PM

your better off getting it done now, cause eventually it's going to come back to bite you in the ass with pain!!! You better start stocking up on on the orajel because when they start to hurt, your going to need it!!!

Aircal

Reaction score
They have a jell that they swab your gums with and they almost go numb enough that you don't need shots anymore. Only if they are in a hurry and don't let it work does it hurt to get the shot.

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Bunch of babies....LOL.....I have worked in a dental office for almost nine years.....There's nothing too it. I have worked with adults and now children, even some the kids are better then the adults! Oh, and you still get the shots........Even with the numing gel.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
oh im not afraid of my dentist he is cool, I just wont want to get a shot on my gums it looks like it hurts. :( When i got my wisdom teeth done I was gased..:D

SnM

Reaction score
i got the shots for getting my wisdom teeth out. if you get gased, you can hear them cracking your teeth in half. :) I didn't really feel anything. way cheaper than getting gased.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
I was out for the count, so i didnt hear anything...well for a breif sec i did get up and heard them drilling :eek: but i fell back asleep.. and yea it is expensive but i really didnt feel like looking at the dentist for about an hour and hearing my teeth crack.. :p

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Oh, it's so cool! I have been in the room when they are taking out wisdom teeth helping assist them and it is very interest to watch and hear all the differne cracking noises....Hehehehehe

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Nov 14 2003, 08:49 AM
Oh, it's so cool! I have been in the room when they are taking out wisdom teeth helping assist them and it is very interesting to watch and hear all the differne cracking noises....Hehehehehe
:eek: :blink:

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
I have helped with root canals, crowns, all kinds stuff....Some people think it gross. You just gotta have the stomach for it. Hale wants to become an assistant, but I don't know if I want to be some dentist little whipping girl. lol

SnM

Reaction score
i thought it was cool.

top two where strait, so they just pulled them out, but the bottom two where not. and about that gel, it helps some, but you still can feel the shot. it doesn't really hurt, just feels odd.

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Yes, I can agree with that...But just think you can bet up your face as much as you want cause your num. lol

mybluegtp

Reaction score
I still need to get my top ones done Soon! they are straight though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom