3800 Going to St Louis for 1 day...

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

My brother and I are heading down to St Louis tomorrow morning around 5am...Might come back the same day but depending on how long his tune takes we might stay overnight.

Were going to be just west of the river right off of 64...Probably going to have a few hours with nothing to do so I thought id ask if anyone knew of anything worth seeing/eating/doing down there.

Heh, I should start a poll on how many tickets were going to get. Should be a fun ride though, blown ACR Viper on the highway for 5 hours...hopefully he gets sleepy so I can take over for a bit lol

Anyone got any tips??

I

imported_GraFFix

Well, the trip went fine. Supprisingly the viper is pretty comfortable even after 4-5 hours in it.

The guy is an amazing tuner. Im thinking of taking the drive down there with my mustang in the spring and letting him work his magic. He also does GP's too...

The car is definatly a torque monster...he was able to get almost 50hp and 80ft lbs of torque more on the viper from the base tune that comes with the blower kit.

Ive never seen a dyno run that straight. the A/F was straight accross the board...almost perfect. and the torque from 1500 rpms jumped to 670ft lbs and ran like a straight line untill he let off at 6k

We left there with the car fully tuned to 620hp and 670ft lbs of torque...in 3rd gear if you floor it it actually snaps your neck back...one run on the highway I thought I had a little case of whiplash. lol was a fun trip.

Ohh and for those wondering he only got one ticket on the way back. 100 in a 65...luckily the trooper wasnt around for those 150+ bursts which by the way in a viper feels like 65mph...that car handles that speed so well its amazing.

:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list