Going to sell my RX-1 and my SRX

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
98 Yamaha SRX 700 in EXCELLENT shape I think it was 6k miles, rebuilt 2k ago and maintained perfectly. I rode it once last year and it rides like its on rails. Also has the Olins shocks which helps the sled to ride very smooth.

03 Yamaha RX-1 in good shape. Needs nothing but an oil change to be ready to go for the season. Great power and the 4 stroke yamahahahaha engine is good stuff. Cruises great even at high speed!

What does TCG think these are worth? Anyone interested? :io:

I'm going to get them out eventually and put them on CL, but not really sure what I should list them at.

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
I saw an RX-1 at Hay Days that wasn't perfect for $2800... which I thought was cheap. I'd say somewhere between there and $3500 but honestly could be way off. The SRX 700 is a triple, right? I have no idea on older sleds to be honest but think it is a pretty desirable sled still. I think KBB has a sled value guide.

Try some of those snowmobile swaps on Facebook and JohnDee.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I also have a 2015 Polaris Indy 800 SP and a 2013 Arctic Cat F1100 Turbo with some work done on it.... so I'm far from done. :rofl:

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
Nice!! I'm looking for a Yamaha Bravo if anyone comes across one. Great starter for da chitlins.

LoveSpank

JTICE
Reaction score
I'd give u an intense back rub for that SRX..... Oh with all the Coors light u can drink.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom