Going to see about a truck

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
That market escalated quickly.
Yep. A couple low mile trucks went across Mecum for 50ish earlier this year and now every dildo thinks their 250k mile rot box is worth 25k. This is the problem with these fuckin auctions, a bunch a rich assholes drive the price up for us poor folk! Lol

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Yes, he offered it up for 14k. For me, I'd have to get that truck for 10k to make it worth my while, and quite frankly I really didn't even want it due to the hassle of the amount of work needed to get the truck right.
What hassle? Sounds like dumping the truck off by the painter is a pretty easy task for you. lol

That sucks you wasted the time and money on that trip. But like you said, had it been paid for and delivered, where would you be now?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Everyone has a different definition of a nice vehicle.
So true! I went down to Florida twice when looking for my donk. Each time I had pics and or vids of "nice vehicles". Complete waste of fucking time both times and I looked at 6-8 cars each time that were supposedly "nice or clean".

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
What hassle? Sounds like dumping the truck off by the painter is a pretty easy task for you. lol

That sucks you wasted the time and money on that trip. But like you said, had it been paid for and delivered, where would you be now?
Lol, the hassle part actually means spending 10-12k and waiting a year or more for it to get done.

And yea, I was over it quickly. I took this as a life lesson. No need to stay angry over something I can’t change.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
We’ll always have that one magical night Smiley!
9FE89F09-5C6A-4FD6-9B22-D323B6B6FF34.jpeg

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info