3800 Going to INTENSE on 2-10-05

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
I will be out there from Thursday the 10th to Saturday the 12th. So if anyone would like to save on shipping costs I could bring the parts back for ya. :)

I live in the Algonquin area and wouldn't mind helping fellow club members out. :D

My car is getting a few upgrades- S1x cam package, Torque converter, shift kit and a few other goodies. ;) I hope to be in the mid to low 12's when it's all said and done. :eek: That's a big improvement over my best run of 13.9 last season. :angry:

Just let me know if you need anything by the 8th.

Jamie

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Feb 4 2005, 09:32 PM
Are you sure about this? Maybe you missed this one...
http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=6727
[snapback]70418[/snapback]​

I saw it, thanks Ron. I never had a problem with Intense but then again I'm not getting a trans done. :lolsign: If I needed a rebuilt trans I would stay local if possible.

What do you think about their Diffs Ron? I was debating getting one of those.

Do you have any ported throttle bodies laying around? If so how much you want for one? :D

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by GTP4ME+Feb 5 2005, 01:14 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Feb 4 2005, 09:32 PM

I saw it, thanks Ron. I never had a problem with Intense but then again I'm not getting a trans done. :lolsign: If I needed a rebuilt trans I would stay local if possible.

What do you think about their Diffs Ron? I was debating getting one of those.

Do you have any ported throttle bodies laying around? If so how much you want for one? :D
[snapback]70436[/snapback]​
[/b]
I'm the wrong person to ask about diffs, the only one I kind of like is the quaiffe; and I'd never put it in my car because it's too heavy. I get the car to launch pretty well without it.

I really don't have any TB's laying around other than part's 'n pieces. I have a couple of hogged out cores for projects, but they've not been bored out and would need a decent amount of work before you could slap one on a car. I have a complete Nstar '00 TB, a LS1 MAF, and the wiring adapter, but I need to grab the adapter plate from someone to make it work. That may go in a couple of months, but I'm in no hurry with it.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Off subject,

Ron, what is the third sensor in the TB?? I took off the MAF, and the TPS and the third one off to mess with my L36 core a bit. I however broke one of the screws on the third one and realized that it really didnt need to be taken out. Is it important to have both in there?? Otherwise Im gonna need to get it out and just replace all the screws with non tamper proof screws. TIA.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Feb 5 2005, 01:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel

i have heard that royal got his trans done during the half off install price sale

they had no warranty on the work performed at half cost just fyi
[snapback]70437[/snapback]​
[/b]

so they can do shitty work since it was installed at 1/2 price?

the 1/2 price install must be the less than 1000 mile package. full price is what 2000 miles?

i wonder if that was in the disclaimer.....

I

imported_Ron Vogel

yeah, that lower screw in the IAC almost always breaks. You'll probably have to drill it out. If you're planning on porting the TB, it'd have to come off anyway. Since the passage will collect shavings that need to be cleaned out. If you want to replace the security screws I have a bunch of them, and the tool to remove them.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
popcorn2.gif

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by dole21+Feb 5 2005, 09:23 AM-->
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Feb 5 2005, 01:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel

i have heard that royal got his trans done during the half off install price sale

they had no warranty on the work performed at half cost just fyi
[snapback]70437[/snapback]​

so they can do shitty work since it was installed at 1/2 price?

the 1/2 price install must be the less than 1000 mile package. full price is what 2000 miles?

i wonder if that was in the disclaimer.....
[snapback]70457[/snapback]​
[/b]

you seem to miss the point..

no matter what work was performed at discounted price (half off) there was no warranty on it.

it was exchanged in emails and explained at the time of the install.

and how did its a shitty work when a gm part failed?
what if he would of cracked the trans case. would it still be intense's falut?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info