Going forward, racist remarks of ANY kind will be nuked.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I’d suggestion some reading comprehension classes along with a dictionary. This thread is about racism but instead you’re getting either confused or just deflecting to discrimination talk which this thread is NOT about.

Also why the fuck is this guy a mod? What does he bring to the table other than petty games and incredibly biased opinions (that have nothing to do with anything EVER talked about)?
Another personal attack? To be expected I guess. I really like most of the people on this forum.

FYI, since you don't seem to know, I was a well known poster on SVTP and ModFords, one of the two biggest players (along with Chicago Mike) in the fight against Ford on the pop/tink rear axle issue that Ford eventually worked hard to fix after our posts brought attention to it, an owner of the Cobra performance parts company LDC Chicago, along with Lyle and Dana (RIP), was one of the original members of CSVT and Jack asked me to be a mod shortly after that. If anybody has one instance of me making a poor mod decision in 15 years, I'd like to hear about it because I haven't ever had a complaint until now. Congrats on being the first.

What have you done, that would justify your credibility and comments, if I might be so bold to ask?

Last edited:

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I’m black and have always felt welcome here amongst you baby dick crackas.
See, I love that a black man can call us a bunch of baby dick crackas! It honestly doesnt bother me and it shouldnt bother anyone. Maybe thats because I have an enormous white cock, but still!

But going by the new rules your poast must be deleted. Sucks, but fair is fair. Mook Mook please get this racist shit removed.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My wife would be excited to see this
I gotta get a better head shot of you
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Seriously. Not every black guy has a giant cock.

A white guy or tan guy could of ruined her too.
True story and off topic a little. But me and a friend of mine (Al) pulled a train (tag teamed) on some broad when we were like 18.
Not that we were sword fighting, but we are both asshole naked so things are seen. I'm not calling myself John Holmes, but his dick was below average size.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I’m black and have always felt welcome here amongst you baby dick crackas.
This post literally made me laugh out loud!!

I remember freshman year football we went to play Hales Franciscan (all black school), and up until this point in my life I had met maybe 10 black people, and never really was exposed to racism. Obviously I knew a bunch of the racist words, but I had never heard them used towards anyone.

We line up first play of the game, I was a tight end, and this huge d end on Hales starts telling me and the tackle next to me he's gonna whoop our cracka asses. The tackle burst out laughing, and I had no idea what this dude was talking about. Play ends we go back to the huddle and I ask the tackle what that was all about, he tells me cracka is making fun of white people. I laughed my ass off!

I ended up getting to know the d end that called me a cracka because he was also wrestler and we wrestled Hales a few times a year since they were in our conference, and we'd sit at wrestling tournaments all day together. He was a good dude. I told him I didn't know what a cracka was until he called me one, he laughed his ass off.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
True story and off topic a little. But me and a friend of mine (Al) pulled a train (tag teamed) on some broad when we were like 18.
Not that we were sword fighting, but we are both asshole naked so things are seen. I'm not calling myself John Holmes, but his dick was below average size.

Okay, we are done here.... everyone go home.

L O L

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Okay, we are done here.... everyone go home.

L O L
Sorry man, when he posted that I had a flashback. Figured the thread also needed something to laugh at and it is a true story.
You know whats even more fucked up about that story. Her Mother was home and sleeping in her bedroom and we did this in the front room.
It was a 2 bedroom apartment, so not like the Mother was upstairs or downstairs....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Another personal attack? To be expected I guess. I really like most of the people on this forum.

FYI, since you don't seem to know, I was a well known poster on SVTP and ModFords, one of the two biggest players (along with Chicago Mike) in the fight against Ford on the pop/tink rear axle issue that Ford eventually worked hard to fix after our posts brought attention to it, an owner of the Cobra performance parts company LDC Chicago, along with Lyle and Dana (RIP), was one of the original members of CSVT and Jack asked me to be a mod shortly after that. If anybody has one instance of me making a poor mod decision in 15 years, I'd like to hear about it because I haven't ever had a complaint until now. Congrats on being the first.

What have you done, that would justify your credibility and comments, if I might be so bold to ask?

giphy.gif

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

You must of missed this entire thread speaking of your questionable mod status, I’m certainly not the first. Congrats on your accomplishments in the past but the past is the past. I (and others) are speaking of you being a mod on THIS site here in the present. I think you need to reread this thread. You seriously seem to lack reading comprehension.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Man, you sure do love to play the victim role, Good God. :bowrofl:

Nobody is attacking you personally, they're simply saying that you're a moderator and should damn well know the difference between discrimination and racism, and should be able to nuke posts that are seen as racist.

Let me ask you this about your mod credentials, when was the last time you nuked a post for being too offensive and/or PM/DM'ed a member to tell them to tone it down?

If Im being honest, most of the times Ive seen a post that could be considered offensive, I usually see you posting after it and the post remains.

All Mook Mook is asking you to do is if you see a questionable post, take it down and it can be discussed with the staff. I assume you guys have a staff/moderator only area to discuss this kind of shit?

If someone is debating with sickmint79 sickmint79 about poverty rates in the black community, that should be fine. If someone posts a Black Friday video of a bunch of people mobbing each other for a TV, and someone posts "looks like the chimp display at the zoo..." then that's probably not okay.

Use your common sense and stop with the "well how do I know if it's racist... what exactly is racism?!?!?"

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It's incredible how deeply personal alot of you take a thread that is simply a reminder to not be an asshole. This could have easily died out in under an hour from its creation but instead everyone needs to be a comedian or act like suddenly everything is changing and the site is ruined.

Don't be a dickbag. Think about how others view your comments and the community. If you truly give a shit about the site, this is an easy discussion to understand and move on from.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Interesting article regarding the topic at hand. In short, a broadcaster said Lamar Jackson has an advantage when faking hand offs because of his black uniform and black skin. Of course...people went insane that this is racist, broadcaster apologized and is suspended for a game.

Exact quote: “He’s really good at that fake, Lamar Jackson, but when you consider his dark skin with a dark football with a dark uniform, you could not see that thing,” Ryan said on air, according to the Chronicle. “I mean you literally could not see when he was in and out of the mesh point and if you’re a half step slow on him in terms of your vision forget about it, he’s out of the gate.”

Thread Info