Going forward, racist remarks of ANY kind will be nuked.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I also find it funny that the people who are so against censorship and rights are also the ones that want to execute every person ever involved in any crime ever.
Because I make the thread basically every year. And it allows people to vent and have conversations. And then everything sorts itself out and it's business as usual.

We've been active 12 years and some of you still show zero faith in me. It's a shame.
We can have faith in you while having opposing viewpoints. You're taking an honest discussion and making it personal. Just because I disagree with censorship doesn't mean anything about having faith in you.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
We need an greasy greasy photochopp

MM00279307.0.jpg

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
You guys don't mention discrimination based on color, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, etc. (I may have forgotten one or two). Aren't they just as important? If not, why not? They're all protected by law.

We’re not talking about law, we’re talking about a fucking car forum and the owner of the forum is asking the moderators to nuke any posts containing racist tones in it.

As a moderator are you able to differentiate that or are you just going to shrug your shoulders and say “ I didn’t think it was racist... Who’s to say what is racist anyway?”

Youre a real estate agent, if you were showing houses to a black family and someone in your company said in front of them “look at this video, like a bunch of chimps at a zoo!” would you be like “meh, I don’t think they were being racist there... what’s racist anyway?” So back to this house....

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
You guys don't mention discrimination based on color, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, etc. (I may have forgotten one or two). Aren't they just as important? If not, why not? They're all protected by law.
Pick up a dictionary and learn the distinction between discrimination and racism. Maybe then you could actually have an intelligent conversation in this thread. Till then you just come off as a dolt.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I know exactly what is considered discrimination in real estate and have never had any kind of problem with it. I treat people equally. Like or dislike them as people not as races.

Ilikemtb, thanks for devolving into yet another personal attack. That always confirms to me that I'm making points that the opposition can't refute so they switch to personal attack identity politics.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I know exactly what is considered discrimination in real estate and have never had any kind of problem with it. I treat people equally. Like or dislike them as people not as races.

Ilikemtb, thanks for devolving into yet another personal attack. That always confirms to me that I'm making points that the opposition can't refute so they switch to personal attack identity politics.
I’d suggestion some reading comprehension classes along with a dictionary. This thread is about racism but instead you’re getting either confused or just deflecting to discrimination talk which this thread is NOT about.

Also why the fuck is this guy a mod? What does he bring to the table other than petty games and incredibly biased opinions (that have nothing to do with anything EVER talked about)?

Thread Info