Going forward, racist remarks of ANY kind will be nuked.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
giphy.gif

M Mike K practicing his softball swing

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
How bout stop being a whiny fucking bitch? God damn, I've been trying to ignore your bitching but fuck. Shut the fuck up and move on. Your trolling has overstayed its welcome.

Shocked I lasted this long.
See, you commented back, like a man does, instead of PMing yourself. Nice job.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh, and just an FYI. If you ever have a legitimate gripe with how the site runs, is managed or is moderated....use your voice and call me or anyone else out. If you feel you are targeted and are in the right, point it out and get me involved.

We go through this discussion every year, dont act shocked about it.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
What kind of pathetic "culture" is being bread on this forum?

One of the long time SHO members (E) made a comment suggesting that a white girl was ruined because she was with a black man. When he was called on it he simply doubled down on his position. Nevermind the fact that a middle age adult seems to have a tenuous grasp on how female anatomy works, he should have been banned right then and there. There is never a better time than now to cut this kind of bullshit out.

Hi Mikey!
Long time no type. Too long for some, not long enough for others. Opinions are like assholes and everyone's got one. Doesn't mean censorship is anything less than censorship.

And I would think a single fellow in your shoes would be happy for less competition, knowing that some folks would not be interested in something that would probably consider having you, too. Lowered expectations.

That said, "Tenuous grasp"? Hmmm. Let me review that. Having been married faithfully to the same woman for over thirty years and never having a hint of her ever cheating on me, or leaving me, I think I have all the grasp I need.
You, on the other hand...How's that go?

Oh yeah - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. How's that whole married thing working out for you, Mr. Grasp? Please - Tell me again how to handle a female?

By the way -- It's BRED, genius.

Reactions: Mike K

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I'll be serious for a moment because I think the original intent of the thread is serious.

Personally I have no fucks about what anyone posts. Others can easily be offended. That being said, I watch what I say and do at work, out in public and on TCG, etc to not say inappropriate things.

Let's all be real, anyone with half a brain knows what's right and wrong. The purpose of the TCG is to entertain and be, feel like a community. A place to make friends right?

My point is there really is no need for bullshit to be posted that is offensive.

We are all people, no one had any control over who they are or where they were born.

That's all I wanted to post.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Hi Mikey!
Long time no type. Too long for some, not long enough for others. Opinions are like assholes and everyone's got one. Doesn't mean censorship is anything less than censorship.

And I would think a single fellow in your shoes would be happy for less competition, knowing that some folks would not be interested in something that would probably consider having you, too. Lowered expectations.

That said, "Tenuous grasp"? Hmmm. Let me review that. Having been married faithfully to the same woman for over thirty years and never having a hint of her ever cheating on me, or leaving me, I think I have all the grasp I need.
You, on the other hand...How's that go?

Oh yeah - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. How's that whole married thing working out for you, Mr. Grasp? Please - Tell me again how to handle a female?

By the way -- It's BRED, genius.

I don't even know what to say. :rofl:

Thread Info