Real Name
Bill
LoL, this is good.

FB_IMG_1617381856313.jpg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I watched this last night with my kids and enjoyed it. Was no great movie by any means, and the story itself was kind of stupid....but there was plenty of high action scenes that I thought were decent. My 7 year old daughter cried at the end because she was happy for Kong LOL!!!

Reactions: Aircal

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Godzilla vs. Kong director Adam Wingard is reportedly in talks to helm the next MonsterVerse film from Legendary, which is reportedly called Son of Kong. While many Legendary insiders thought the company would begin to wind down the MonsterVerse franchise after the poor returns and reception of Godzilla vs. Kong, the company seems to be going in the opposite direction according to a report from the Hollywood Reporter.

According to the report, Legendary is looking to take steps to stretch out the series into one or more installments, with Godzilla vs. Kong director Adam Wingard in line to return for another film. One potential title for the next installment being floated internally in the company is Son of Kong.

As of now, no official timetable or information is known for the future of the franchise, but should Wingard return, he’ll likely have a hand in how things go. Wingard was said to be very involved in creating some of the Godzilla vs. Kong set pieces, as well as building out the world and plot of the film. Wingard returning would also mark the first return of a director to the MonsterVerse project since the start of it, as every film has had different directors attached.

Reactions: Blood on Blood
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info