Gaming God of War Ragnarok

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
found out i had one last draugr hole to close up so I'm trying to get that done before I take the plunge, but I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to get to it :LOL: its in vanaheim in the abandoned village, and apparently i never triggered the mystic gateway the first time I was out there, so I cant just zap myself over there. And Vanaheim is not the easiest place to try and navigate.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And thats the story completed.

I'm not crying. I was eating raw ghost peppers w/ my bare hands and accidently touched my eyes.

Fuck what an epic game. Still have things to do obviously, but I'm not sure how much i'll actually go for at this point. I've got well over 50+ hours in this game now and I'm kinda wanting to start something new now

Need to do a photo dump soon here. Took a bunch throughout the game and was waiting until I beat it

Reactions: sktchy and Fish

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Playing a bit more yet. Wanna go around and clean up those last remnants of ragnarok that got scattered around. I know theres no real payoff to that, but it just feels like the right thing to do :ROFLMAO: being I caused all of it. I cant leave my messes all over the realms.

Also went to Svartlheim to do.......the thing :hs:

Did encounter a weird glitch at first trying to start that quest, and do NOT READ THIS until you've finished the game!!

When I walked up to the tavern to go in, if I stayed outside until after that first line was spoken and then walked in, Lunda wasn't in there w/ the other 2, and there was a dot over Broks body w/ no button prompt and I couldn't start it. I tried restarting a checkpoint and reloading a save and it still wouldnt work and I was getting worried. But I then found out of if you enter the tavern WHILE the first line is being spoken everything triggered as it should.

And finally the answer to the riddle... :hs: They just had to get one last gut punch in. Fuck this was such a fantastic game.

Reactions: Fish and sktchy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
welp, ive got all the pieces of asgard cleaned up. I don't see myself doing much more than that at this point. I have absolutely zero desire to go thru the trials in muspelheim, and I managed to wake up GNA while I was there cleaning things up and FUCK ALL OF THAT. I also really do not care to defeat the rest of the berserkers either. I enjoyed the hell out of this game, but I think my time has about come to a close with it.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
That's why I quit playing, there was literally nothing to fight in between chasing down the little stuff and I just got bored. Like I get why they'd do that because your cleansing the world of Odin's bullshit but it really shits on the end game play.

Reactions: Fish
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info