Fish
War Fight GIF by Hunchback Music

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
for some reason I got a wild hair up my ass to take on the Berserker in Vanaheim, Haklangr the Bearded.

Took me using a resurrection stone and only had SLIVER of health left, but I got that fucker. On the first try as well.

Soooooo. 2 down. Only 10 more to go

:ROFLMAO:

God those battles do get the heartrate up tho. Still wandering around Vanaheim right now. Was trying to get all the seasonal stags back home. i got 3, I still have to find the last one. Think im pretty much running out of things to do here now. I think theres maybe still some more dragons to take down. Just got another one earlier, I don't know how many are in this forsaken land. Learning more about the battle that caused the crater here. That's been interesting, learning what's happened piece by piece.

My game save says I'm at about 43 hours. But I looked at my profile from the PS menu, and that has me clocked at 50 hours so far

Reactions: sktchy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well since I tapped out Vanaheim for now I hopped over to svartalheim to do some more exploring because I havent really been back there a bunch since I got my spear. Ran into another berserker stone and thought what the hell why not. Yeah TWO assholes jumped out of this one. Needless to say when I fell, I didnt even bother using my resurrection stone. I just let it end.

I'll be on my way now.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
The two in swartlfheim I didn't really use any rhyme or reason with. I just real shifted as much as possible and unloaded runic on whichever one was closest until they were both down. Surprisingly they were pretty easy after I'd leveled up enough

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I feel like that works well for this game where you can go back without issue. But after being on to somethin different I remembered exactly why I clear out all the side stuff first. It's because in other stuff what you've done changes the story or keeps you from being able to get to it later. Not something I noticed here at all.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I had to look it up but yes you are correct. Once you start the next part you will be in the end game. I honestly think the only thing I’d personally want to try the end game with is surturs armor. I don’t remember losing with anything I had at the time, but I think surturs armor would make the last part a bigger breeze.

Reactions: sktchy and IDAFC21

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Got the final raven and defeated the raven lady. I don't even think i got all the ravens in the first one.

Tomorrow I may actually finish the story!
What a fight right? Fucking dragon coming in mid fight being all, I’m a part of this shit now. ??

Just looked it up and you can technically get to the crucible after chapter 10 since the seed is in svartalfheim and you need an item that you get during chapter 10. I almost want to start a new game and get to that part and go straight to the crucible and do surtrs trials and see how everything else goes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info