Gaming God of War Ragnarok

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah I think that'll do for today. Closing in on 40 hours now, tho I don't think thats ENTIRELY accurate, as I dont think that counts time spent in menus crafting or if you're not on an active mission or something. If I look at my profile for the game in the PS menu, it says 42 hours, but I don't think thats entirely updated for what I played today either. Will have to give it a look tomorrow.

Reactions: sktchy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just wish they'd work on those chests where you have to throw your axe at the 3 bells and get them ringing all at the same time

well ive only thrown the controller once today after battling w/ a dragr hole that I got my ass completely handed to me the first attempt. I ALMOST had him done, then DED. Got it on the 2nd attempt tho and I didn't even need my resurrection stone that time. Still trying to finish up what I can in Vanaheim before I move on

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Wait til you find the chest that you've gotta stick a spear in each then detonate them all at the same time to unlock

oh wtf

ugh. Wanna keep playing but i need to be an adult for a little while. Guess that'll have to do. Was exploring the area around the berserker gravestone and I'm still discovering new things

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
FB_IMG_1672107051906.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Fish and IDAFC21

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Last night was another night of trying and not beating Gna. Decided I needed to fully upgrade my armor to see if a bit of defense would help more. Need smoldering embers and other types of embers. Ok. Hey google, where do I find these? Mustaphar trials. Fuck.

So I do a couple and find that you start getting snazzy Surtur armor. Lose a few points of defense, but reduce damage taken while attacking. Which is when I get most of my damage since that’s my play style.

tank GIF

About 2.5 hours later all trials are done and they were nice enough to give me the stuff to upgrade Surtur’s armor to 9 across the board. Back to Gna.

First try, bitch has the magic pixel of life left as I die.

Second try, didn’t even use my resurrection stone. Fuck you Gna.

After that I noticed I only had 2 ravens left to find. Kill those and open my final chest, aaaaaaaaand boss fight. Then a boss fight during the boss fight.

Too bad for them I just finished that thunder cunt Gna, upgraded Surturs armor, and also upgraded my blades of chaos to max as well during all of that so I’m rocking maxed out weapons as well.

GIF by Giphy QA

My final 4 trophies I need are “collect the bullshit” trophies now.

• Love

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The don’t get hit one was probably the hardest one for me. I just ran, spam arrows with Frigga, and chuck spears. I also use the shield that gives you a bigger parry window as well. There is one where you have to keep enemies out of circles as well and make sure there are none in the circle when time runs out.

Ohh, once you finish the initial 6, you have one more tacked onto each. Then you have to do the final ones in all combos and that unlocks another trial in the center part. So do the 3rd trial in one then the 3rd trial in 2, unlock middle trial. Then third trial in 1 and 3rd trial in 3. Unlocks middle trial. Then 2,1 then 2,3. Then 3,1 then 3,2. Middle trials in between all of those.

I didn’t fail any of them, and found them fun. A few of them were just survive 99 enemies.

I still think the king was easier than Gna.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
At first I was going to put the game back down again for awhile, but I got sucked in at the challenge for the challenges in the middle main area. Once you get the third challenges down at each section, it is a piece of cake.

The Walking Dead Easy Peasy GIF

I was even trying to outdo myself with how fast I could get the smaller ones done. :rofl: The "hardest" one was either you consistently lose a little bit of life but gain it back as you deal damage, or you have a timer that starts running down semi fast but if you kill an enemy it goes back to full.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Downloaded last night, started playing early this morning and currently taking a break as my brain is already mush. I think I’m trying to pack too much in and complete everything in every level before moving to the next area. I’m spending more time exploring for hidden stuff than actually fighting or moving on.

• Love
Reactions: sktchy and IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Dont worry about getting EVERY little thing in each area. You'll be back in every realm multiple times throughout the game, and later on you'll actually have the things you need to access a lot of the inaccessible areas from early on in the game. I have been a lot of side shit as I go, but I'm also balancing it out w/ the story cuz its just so damn good. A lotta side stuff you'll just happen upon naturally as you're working thru the story, so its worth it to advance

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info