Gaming God of War Ragnarok

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I'm afraid to come in here and read, ruin what's ahead for myself...

:rofl:

I'm still Atreus or Loki with his chick riding that Buffalo.. Hahaha

sounds like you're slightly behind where im at. I'm trying to be mindful of any major spoiler points. I know sktchy sktchy3.8 and Fish Fish are way the hell ahead of where we are :LOL:

Reactions: sktchy and Spivitz

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I spent alot of time in vanaheim. Now I'm going back through a couple of the other realms picking stuff off. My gear that gets upgraded by the story is level 5 and 6, my other gear leveled up on side stuff is level 8 or 9 depending on if I need special items to upgrade it. I should go knock out a few more trials or somethin, these damn berserkers are still rolling me but I smash about anything else:bowrofl:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Story finished.

im not crying youre crying GIF

• Wow
Reactions: sktchy and IDAFC21

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
And after the main story there is even more stuff to get. So in my opinion it’s kinda silly to travel everywhere to get all the things only to have to travel everywhere again after the credits roll. Just my two cents.

Interactions are still good.

Mimir- once spoken, easily broken what am I?

Kratos- silence

Mimir- correct!!

Kratos………I was not answering the riddle…..

Reactions: sktchy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I haven't touched it today. Made a feast for the kids and started binging on the resident evil series on netflix

I started that when it came out and I think i maybe made it 2 episodes :ROFLMAO: And it got cancelled after the first season anyways, so I never felt the need to go back to it

Reactions: sktchy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info