Gaming God of War Ragnarok

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Is it still storming? Cuz if so you gotta hunt for a cave to jump down.

Yeah i found it. Freed the giant jelly fish. That was kinda awesome actually. Its cool just seeing it fly around in the night sky. did some more exploring and closed the draugr hole thats out here. Found some other high level chests. Think its time to go back now. I'll come back later. Collected a lotta dwarven steel here and i desperately need to upgrade my armor.

Random thought, but I also like Atreus earns his own XP in this game. In the first game I would burn thru all my XP first just to get Atreus upgraded before I used any on myself

Reactions: sktchy

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
jesus christ that battle w/ Alva was intense. And then the ensuing battle to get back to the mystic gateway. Christ.

I fucking hate elves. :ROFLMAO:

And Tyr is REALLY starting to get on my nerves. Now I just have 2 fucking kids to look after.

Just You Wait Love GIF by Warner Music NZ

I really don’t want to give anything away, but just you wait.

oh my god the "whatever" part

If this game isn't a perfect advertisement for vasectomy's i dont know what is

Yeah, but there are moments too. Like I said. Kratos’ ark in this game is insane.

Reactions: sktchy and IDAFC21

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
It really is a deep game. I find myself running around listening to all the npcs conversations or hanging out in the boat just a little bit longer to try and catch the actual depth they put into it and it's pretty awesome.

Also the way the snow tracks in Midgard, even on the ps4 the little things like that are what puts this series way above anything else.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And another 4 hours put in today. At about 14 hours now.

Man, Atreus's journey into

Ironwood has actually been kinda awesome. Kinda nice to get away from all the shit for a little while :LOL: Even tho there are still fights here. This is such an intriguing place. Why doesnt Atreus just bring Kratos here and they live happy :LOL: If Odin doesnt know about it (yet) they could just go there and pretend like everythings ok. And I like the girl. she's definitely wise beyond her years. Why isn't Atreus like that ? Had to stop for tonight tho. Got about to the part where something just took one of the wolves, and now Atreus wants to go fuck it up. PROBABLY not gonna be a great idea.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
And another 4 hours put in today. At about 14 hours now.

Man, Atreus's journey into

Ironwood has actually been kinda awesome. Kinda nice to get away from all the shit for a little while :LOL: Even tho there are still fights here. This is such an intriguing place. Why doesnt Atreus just bring Kratos here and they live happy :LOL: If Odin doesnt know about it (yet) they could just go there and pretend like everythings ok. And I like the girl. she's definitely wise beyond her years. Why isn't Atreus like that ? Had to stop for tonight tho. Got about to the part where something just took one of the wolves, and now Atreus wants to go fuck it up. PROBABLY not gonna be a great idea.
You are in for a wild ride in that section.

I thought the girl was going to bite it. Especially after she mentioned more than once that she is not in his story for too long. She is still alive at the point I am at so we will see. It gets deep regarding destiny and fate as well. Kinda brought me back to GoW2 when Kratos went to and beat the sisters of fate. He even mentions it. :rofl:

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Not often a fame is released and there's almost nothing to even fix on it. Everything I've they've done seems like rare occurrences I haven't even seen on ps4. Every once in a while there's a spot with it'll hit some lag and have to catch up to itself but not very often.

Reactions: IDAFC21

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I'm still running around tying up some side stuff for the talking squirrel, hunting down ygdrssil rifts for lyndwyrms, trying a berserker here and there

Finally downed my first berserker though, this time it wasn't easy but it wasn't hard enough to make me cuss either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info