Gaming God of War Ragnarok

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Me walking away after finally beating this damn things. Apparently it’s called a Berserker.

1668756090922.gif

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I tried another one last night and got him down to nothing then it came back with a full ass life bar and handed me my ass. I think just like the valkyries the key is evading and then comin in swingin.

Maybe I should go back to the previous levels and give a few of those a go. The travelers put up a good fight too. Hell about any time you turn around there's somethin ready to knock your head off. I've got some gear up to level 9 and my overall is in the 7s with level 5 and 6 weapons and a full strength gauge at 40 hours in and I'll still run right past one of those gravestones to go smack literally anything else around.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I mean I do some side stuff for cool things, but I really want the story which is why I plow through first and I’m assuming this has new game + so that’s for the exploration. Hasn’t done me wrong in other games.

I will say the difficulty seems a bit higher in this game overall. I don’t remember a boss beating my ass for over half an hour in the first game.

Also speaking of side quests, I was doing a couple in dwarf world and I ended up next to another Berserker point, said nope and quit for the night.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I'm more rhe type to grind out as much as I can the first time as the side stuff usually adds to the story and I like trying to be overleveled and crush bosses rather than backtrack to do it when I can't get past somethin. But yeah this game is tough and there's no just hacking your way through.

I think my thoughts on the berserkers is switch it up to a hard-core runic build and just unload the shit out of the special attacks and then evade like hell while they recharge. If I remember right that's how I ended up doing all the valkyries in on the last game. But until I decide to mess with em I'll probably keep rocking the strength side of things and just mowing through the everyday annoying random npcs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info