TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
And so it begins

20221112_092720.jpg

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Man if you hate the frog people wait til you find the niddhogg ? I'm 18 and somethin and vanaheim is a huge time suck of running circles trying to get everything. I bet I've got another few hours here before moving on and I'm sure I'm already gonna be going back and covering all the realms again to pick up the ends eventually anyway

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
You had to put a lil time in to get that far already or just breezed through? I'm at the point where I'm trying to score every piece of loot I can because random nasty shit pops up out if nowhere and even as far in as I am I don't stand a chance with some of it. Over 20 hours in now and the games at 11%

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Update 2.02 in progress. First one for the ps4. Looks like they just fixed a couple of crash spots according to Google. I wouldn't expect much more out of this series though, they usually take their time and put out a pretty complete and beautiful game.

I'm 30 some hours in, knocked out a couple trials with level 6ish gear and this game is still delivering like it did on day one.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
There is alot to do in vanaheim. Loads of side quests, random miniboss encounters, dragon hunting. And its all pretty great for leveling your gear.

Also the valkyries have been replaced with berserkers. I've yet to beat one but I've gained a couple levels since I've tried so I may try and start on those soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info