Gaming God of War Ragnarok

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Satellite internet and God knows what the kids have downloading on what at the same time. Only option where we are since our place sits in a low spot down by the river. Dish probably needs repointed. I'm sure the kids have hit the limit for the month so it's throttled on top of it.

It's stable enough they can watch their damn Netflix and play their games but boy anytime I try I get this bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Man, I kinda need this

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

• Love
Reactions: sktchy and IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Weren't there like 3 games before the one before this? I know they keep getting better but I swear there was at least that many

Yup. Spanning all the way back to the PS2. I've played all of them multiple times. Great freaking games. The boss fights were just EPIC. But nothing like the 2018 GOW. That's just on a completely different level.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Man, I kinda need this

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
Just get it it doesn't disappoint.

Yup. Spanning all the way back to the PS2. I've played all of them multiple times. Great freaking games. The boss fights were just EPIC. But nothing like the 2018 GOW. That's just on a completely different level.
I was gonna say I think I did the same with them and so far this one is following suit on continually getting better. I'm guessing I can kiss at least 100 hours of my life goodbye on this if it's anything like the 2018 predecessor.

Also the ol fans on the ps4 howl like hell but it keeps up fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Spivitz and IDAFC21

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I love that you can customize the touchpad. Right now i've got it set so swipe up is navigation assist, swipe down is quick turn (since now the default for quick turn is to hold L1 and press down on the dpad, kinda stupid), and swipe left toggles the hud.
No shit? I’m gonna have to investigate.
If i were playing this game on a PS4 i'd need a noise cancelling headset. My PS5 has been whisper quiet so far. It's barely an inconvenience!
God Of War GIF by PlayStation

It is what it is. Aren't ps5s still a waiting list kinda thing? And even if I wanted one it seems like now I'm gonna get to replace the TV in the living room after one of my kids just tossed a controller through it playing smash brothers...fuckkkkk
The GameStop on Schaumburg and Barrington had 5 in stock when I got my game. I was surprised.

Ohh my guy at work said “I’ve already watched this show” when he found out who voiced Thor.

1668208545633.gif

Reactions: sktchy

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Think thats good for today. Have about 5 and half hours in the game now. Ive just been kinda wandering around Svartalheim ? did a couple side quests for Mimir. Still haven't even gone to see Durlin yet.
Thats where I left off. Did the 3 spots for Mimir. Then it was hey, see that thing, go do that thing. Ok Ill do that thing and its longer than I thought it would be. :rofl:

Reactions: sktchy and IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info