Gaming God of War Ragnarok

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Thought there was a thread on this but maybe it was only discussed in the Playstation thread. For some reason I thought this was coming out on the 9th of this month, but its actually coming out November 9th :(

Thats kinda ok tho, because it gives me some inspiration to start God of War over. This is the game that killed my first PS4 :LOL:

5JGBhG7.jpg

Don't remember how far I got the first time but I certainly never beat it, so hopefully I can get thru it now before Ragnarok comes out. So far so good on the PS5. The fan is going but it certainly isn't anywhere near the levels my PS4 had to run while playing this game. And the PS5 update adds 60FPS at 4K so everything is so buttery smooth and looking gorgeous. The big fight in the beginning of this game is still so epic, and I still love the "one take" camera style in this game. Hopefully my PS5 survives!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
been playing GOW most of the day today. need a break. controller was thrown more than a few times :ROFLMAO: this can be a very frustrating game at times and the rage of Kratos flows through me unchecked

Dont think I'm past where I stopped before, but I think I'm getting close. I'm trying to mostly stick to the critical path and not really doing a ton of exploring

• Haha
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info