Gaming God of War Ragnarok

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I still don't have my blades, my chest armor or my shield maxed. I need some embers that I would assume are past the trials I can't beat.

Gna was doable without really getting pissed off. That berserker king gets down to just a tiny chunk left and hauls off and runs my ass every time.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Just met "the lady of the forge"

That was pretty sweet

That pep talk afterwards..............

God Of War Disbelief GIF by Santa Monica Studio

This game and Ford Vs Ferarri worked overtime this past month to pump out some manly tears over here. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21 and sktchy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Im just glad I got the spear now. Been waiting for this thing for forever. Mostly just to get places I couldn't earlier in the game. Still figuring out how best to employ it in combat. Definitely works well as a ranged weapon for getting those assholes that like to hang back and huck shit at you. Or the fucking nightmares

Reactions: sktchy

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im just glad I got the spear now. Been waiting for this thing for forever. Mostly just to get places I couldn't earlier in the game. Still figuring out how best to employ it in combat. Definitely works well as a ranged weapon for getting those assholes that like to hang back and huck shit at you. Or the fucking nightmares

Kinda why I was saying, just leave that place. You arent going to get everything anyway since you physically cannot get to every place. Plus another place opens up after even the spear.

I powered up the spear tree pretty quickly as well. I usually hold the button down which allows you to throw the spear harder, and power up the explosion as well.

Also, spear > axe for the ravens.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Spear is the move for ravens. It's also the move for getting up close and personal with bosses as the axe hits hard but it's too slow.

Get that runic going on it and learn to mash that triangle button after you get a few of em stuck and you'll be takin berserkers in no time.

• Love
Reactions: IDAFC21

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Took a little break but still trying Gna. Berserker king was way easier imo.
Must be in the setup or fighting style. I've got stenibjorn armor with berserker gauntlets and pants and all the grips of the realms and still can't get him. I get him down to just a hair left and he roasts me. With gna I just unloaded runics and ran til they recharged.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
jesus christ that fight with

Garm. I wish it didnt have to go that way, but clearly everyone but Atreus knew what thing was capable of, and it wasn't gonna stop.

Had to pause the game right near the end of that fight because my eyes were burning from not having blinked in about 8 minutes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info