GMC Hummer EV set to debut tonight

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
GMC HUMMER EV

There is so much wrong with these words/brands/acronyms being used together...lol

I am looking forward to some more competition and options in the EV community.
Even with GM's history of trying to share so much architecture between models it dilutes the true potential.

giphy.gif

that's GM when it comes to naming legit anything :rofl:

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That just because it starts with GMC. We all know which Kool-Aid bowl you drink from.

giphy.gif

ive owned bmws, a chrysler, a jeep, hondas, toyotas, pontiacs, a cadillac, chevy stuff, this is making my head hurt...

tried to buy an f150 but what i wanted seemed to be impossible to find, and the f250 i wanted to buy they wouldn't budge an ounce on the price.

no koolaid here bromontana.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Lol base model comes out in 2024 and gets 250 miles range and costs $80k? Looks like they didn’t really want to sell many of these. I mean the $112k one is pretty cool I guess except the range sucks. 350 miles out of 200KWh might be the least efficient EV ever built.
Just for reference, the top end cybertruck gets over 500 miles of range and is faster 0-60 and costs under 70k. now of course I get the cybertruck isn’t everybody’s cup of tea, but the important thing to realize is that the specs are that much better at a much lower cost

Reactions: Yaj Yak and DEEZUZ

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Outside looks cool minus the front is ugly. Crab walk is a silly gimmick, adjustable height suspension seems awesome and probably decent off-road (which seems to be a hummer goal over the models).

all ev range seems like a pain to deal with for long trips. Not surprised by the prices at all but find it funny everything is an “estimate” even the configurations.

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info