• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

GM Stage 3 for Cobalt......

REDHOTT04GTP

Reaction score
This is for the guy that said that the GM Stage 3 for cobalt included a new supercharger and a larger intercooler as well as said it made 424 HP to the wheels and it cost $3500.......... Do a little research before you pretend to know what you are talking about.........

http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Coba...19-P1689C0.aspx
[/b]

I know nothing aobut cobalts but whats the higest stage upgrade u can buy???

REDHOTT04GTP

Reaction score
Doest seem like it adds that much hp for 600 bucks.... i best save my money if i had one and turbo the bitch

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
600$ gets your car cooler, a little smaller pulley, and ability to run nitrous safely. not too bad really..... but i just bought all aftermarket for a lot CHEAPER

ReD715

Reaction score
In the link you posted, it appears that the pulley is a MPS pulley. Is the MPS for the GM Staged upgrades or do the SC Ecotecs come like that?

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
chip, i just got an email from GMPD.com and they said that GM sent them the Stage 2 kit, so mine will be here sometime next week :) :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom